The last day

•Chica's P.O.V.•

"Alright sunshines! Let's eat!"

The children squealed and ran to their tables, leaving us on stage. A steel and fur covered hand nudged mine, and I giggled quietly as Freddy grabbed my hand softly. I didn't tell anyone that I'd had a crush on Freddy for years, the ones that kids always get, but I guess they either put it together or didn't want to leave us as the odd ones out. And I could tell Freddy didn't mind it at all.

"Hey, guys."

"Hi Marion." Freddy chuckled, kneeling down and giving the girl a hug. I followed suit, all the while Bonnie was staring off towards the backstage door. He'd been clinging to Gold ever since we got back here. I didn't blame him, I couldn't really. We were all shaken up about Vincent tearing the place apart.

"Anything happen?" The girl questioned, hopping up on stage and taking a seat.

"We had a police officer in here earlier." I answered, looking around.

"Police?" There was a certain crack to Marion's tone, the fear that I hadn't realized was still there. Of course hearing about the cops was going to freak her out, why can't I ever think before I say something...

"Don't worry, they were here about Vincent like usual." Bonnie said non chalantly, shrugging. "They were always in and out while we couldn't do a damn thing."

"Oh. Alright, I got worried they were going to do something to Minni." She sighed, laughing to herself. I could see something different about the girl, how her skin seemed paler than usual, her eyes were sunken, with a dripping violet beneath them. She was so tired.

I knelt next to the girl, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her close. She buried her face in my chest and sighed, shivering slightly. "What's been going on, Marion?"

"Remember how all of the toys freaked out last night?" She sniffed. "It was my fault. My thoughts wired into theirs and I sort of had a breakdown, Minni saw it too. I can't fix Plushtrap...I'm just scared it's all going to fall apart like in the old building. You all saw what happened."

"Yeah, we did." Freddy sighed, his blue eyes gleaming for a moment. "It'll be okay Marion, alright? They'll find Vincent and no one else will ever get hurt because of him."

"I hope they find him soon." She wiped away nonexistent tears, taking a deep breath and forcing a smile. I ran my fingers through her hair, noticing that it was loose today, no braids or ponytails or anything.

The sound of voices reached my ears, and I looked up across the room to see Minni walking out of Mr. Fazbear's office, holding a hand over her mouth. She was trying not to cry, I could tell that much. I was just about to jump off stage and see what was wrong when Foxy beat me to it. He leapt from the cove on all fours and ran over to her, his animatronic brows furrowed in worry. Minni wrapped her arms around him and buried her face in his shoulder, only for him to hold her closer. They pulled away from each other for a few moments, and I saw the red in Minni's cheeks fade out to a phantom white as she explained her reason. I saw Foxy go limp slightly, his arms hung at his sides. His hands were trembling.

"Guys, something's wrong." I looked over at Bonnie and Freddy, who both looked over towards the pair as Foxy grabbed Minni's hand and tugged her toward us. I could see parents and kids around the place staring at them strangely, but the parents seemed to shrug it off quicker than the kids.

"Minni?" Freddy asked quietly as they approached the stage. By this point Foxy looked absolutely enraged.

"Aye, this be one ye gotta hear." He growled to us.