The finishing game

•Bonnie's P.O.V.•

I sat in the back room, cradled against Gold as we listened to the quiet out in the party room. No kids, no parents, no work. We were handling the fact that this place was being shut down a lot better than we should have been, but it was nice. We could be like normal people finally. Maybe in time we can stop changing into our animatronic sides all together and we can grow old and be happy.

"So are you excited to say goodbye to this place?" Gold asked, chuckling.

"I have to say, I am. I get to leave this place with someone by my side and see the world. I want to travel."

"Want to go see Paris?"

"How about we stick to the United States of America first." I laughed. "How about you? Ready to leave?"

"More than anything." Gold chuckled.

"So when's Minni and the kids supposed to be here?" I paused. "Speaking of, weren't you with them earlier?"

"Minni took Marion to go see her mother, when she got back she said I could come on over if I wanted. Where's Mike and May?"

"They were here for a little while this morning but they left around three to get the last of Mike's stuff and move it over to their place."

"Figured. Minni said she'd be here around eleven, it's almost ten now isn't it?"

"I think it's past ten teddy bear."

"Eh, oh well. Who needs time when you get eternity with the person you love."

"Cheese ball." I punched his chest lightly, listening to his laugh as it echoed through the room. I chuckled myself, rolling closer to him and resting my head over his heart. It's beat was steady.

"I love how you used to hate me, but then you dared me to get into that damn suit again."

"What can I say? I'm a gold kind of person."

"Now who's the cheese ball." Gold teased.

"In all seriousness I think that was one of the best decisions of my life. So was staying in here with you that night Freddy glitched." I sighed. "That was a fun first kiss."

"That was a fun first everything." Gold snickered. "You know, that little crook in your nose makes you look really cute when you're-"

"Finish that sentence and I'll pull your soul back out of your body." I laughed, feeling Gold bellow beneath my head.

We both began to hear voices eventually, meaning that everyone was beginning to show up. I stood up and helped Gold to his feet, letting him catch me and plant his lips on mine before reaching the door. It was so nice to finally not be alone.

•Minni's P.O.V.•

The moment I walked through the door I was practically swarmed by everyone inside, feeling their human arms around me. The kids all ran off to do their thing, leaving us to talk and chat. I saw Bonnie and Gold walk out of the maintenance room, hand in hand, and Foxy leapt out of his curtains to scoop me up and hold me tight. Something in the air seemed tense, but almost as if a relief had washed over the animatronics of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. They were all excited to leave.

"Aye lass, so what be the plan tonight?" Foxy asked, placing me back on my feet.

"Well, I was thinking that we could have a little relapse into our old times." I chuckled. "Who's up for a round of attacking the night guard?"

"You really want to do that again?" Freddy asked.

"Sure, why the hell not? One last scare to see if I've still got what it takes to be a guard here."

"Well, how about we up the challenge then?"

I looked over at Marion, who had a bone chilling grin on her lips. She held up her music box, something I hadn't realized she took out of the case at home. I took it in my hands, just as she returned to her marionette state.

"How about the toys and I give you a good run along with these guys?"

"Are the toys willing to do a run?"

"You bet we are."

Everyone looked at three, brand new, sparkling toy animatronics that smiled at us deviously. Chickadee pulled her beak off of her head, leaving a gaping black smile that made my blood run cold.

"Are you ready for Freddy?" Fred chuckled.

"Hey, that's my line." Freddy scoffed, laughing as he began to switch back over to his animatronic form. "Alright, so how are we going to do this?"

"We'll do it just like we did at the old pizzeria. We'll work together to try and get in." Marion giggled. "And distract the night guard so my music box runs out."

"I think that be a mighty fine plan." Foxy boomed, waving his hooked hand in the air. "Ready to survive your last night at Freddy's lass?"

"You bet I am." I smiled. "Do we need to wait until midnight?"

"'Naw, I think we can just play until the six o'clock bell rings, or ye run out of power."

"Or until one of us gets in." Chica giggled. "It's almost midnight anyway, we could wait until the bell chimes. Marion, where are you going to hide?"

"How about we drag a box out of the parts/service room and put it up on stage?" She suggested.

"That's something we can do." Bonnie smiled, walking with Gold back into the room they came out of, coming back out with a large blue box and a purple line down the middle. Marion's whole demeanor changed, and I realized that this must have been her original box.

"I can't believe that things still here." She sighed, a happy lilt to her voice. "Okay, I think we're ready to do this. Toys, I think you could all go spread out if you want, or-"

"We can sit in the service room until later." Bon-Bon smiled. "Get a taste of what these old folks had to go through at our building."

"Aye, ye all be mature and thoughtful. We be proud of ye kids." Foxy chuckled, looking back over at me. "Ye better go get ready for yer shift lassie. I ain't going to be too forgiving tonight."

"Alright." I leaned up and pressed my lips against his cheek. "Let's have a good run."

I turned around and ran back to my office, taking my seat in the office chair and picking up the tablet. Everyone was taking their positions, the toys in the maintenance room, the crew on stage, Marion in her box and Foxy in the cove. I smiled, listening to the twelve o'clock chime as my official shift started.

And that's when all hell broke loose.

***
Hey guys, I've got three chapters left for you ^~^ and I'm pretty sure by February I'll release the third book c: I'm really excited for it and I hope you guys are too c: have a good day my pirate crew, I'll see you soon ^~^