Girl Meets Truth

Chapter 5

Logan's pov

This secret is eating me up. All of them are so nice! They trust me and think they know me, but I'm lying.

I'm a liar that's what I am.

"Logan, you ok?" Maya asked.

"Yep, just thinking." I lied and they nodded. Lucas gave me a look and I shrugged it off. It's not a big deal.

-

I went home after Riley's house and would go to Topanga's after I dropped my stuff off at home.

Friends, it feels so nice to say that.

When I walked in I saw people.

"Whoa people, here." I thought and laughed in my head.

"Oh, and this is Logan. The youngest here." Ms. Zimmer smiled.

Oh fake smile! Gotta lie, again.

I am a liar and I am ashamed.

"Ew forget her." the old lady snapped.

"Excuse you." I mumbled under my breath.

"Yeah, we all say that as well." Ms. Zimmer pushed me and I lost my balance and fell.

"Well!" I thought.

"She's just the stupid worthless girl given up at birth." she spat.

"Wait what?" I asked and stood up. "You said my parents couldn't afford me."

"Please you were four years old I had to lie! Your parents hated you. They gave you up." she snapped. I dropped my bag and ran out of the orphanage as fast as I could.

About halfway to Topanga's I had to stop. Mostly because I was choking on my own tears and couldn't breathe.

I sat outside of the school and buried my hands into my face and cried. And cried. And cried.

"I need Lucas here." I thought. I pulled out my phone and pressed the call button, holding the phone up to my ear.

Lucas: Logan where are you?

Me: S-school.

Lucas: Have you been crying?

Me: Yeah, I need you here, please Lucas.

Lucas: I'm on my way.

He hung up and I still sat there, crying. One because life just loves to stab me a lot. And two because I know Riley, Farkle, Maya, and Zay are coming along. And I know I'll have to explain everything.

And I know they'll get mad at me for lying.

And I know they won't want to be friends.

Then Lucas will go with them.

Then I'm alone.

This made me cry harder.

My brown hair covered my face and hung down, but soon was lifted up. I looked up and saw Lucas, and I was right. Maya, Riley, Farkle, and Zay were behind him.

"Logan what happened?" Lucas asked.

"Terrible things." I cried into his shirt.

"What?" they asked.

"You know whatever they're saying is a lie." Lucas told him.

"This one isn't." I hiccupped.

"I am so confused." Zay said and everyone, but me and Lucas, agreed.

"Ok, Logan needs to tell you something." Lucas gave me a look, knowing I was going to tell them.

"When I was one, I was given up. Those girls you see, aren't my sister. My mom, isn't my mom. I'm just a liar." I told them with tears pouring down my cheeks.

"What?" RIley asked.

"I'm, an...orphan." I bit my lips and they stood there shocked.

"I did not see that one coming." Zay admitted and Maya hit him across the head.

"I'm sorry I lied and I'm sorry I'm a terrible friend and I'm sorry I'm just a disappointment to everyone." I said in one breath.

"You are not a terrible friend!" Maya argued.

"Or a liar!" Riley added.

"Or a disappointment!" Farkle pointed at me.

"Or an orphan!" Zay nodded his head.

"Zay, yes I am." I told him.

"I don't know how this works." he admitted and everyone sat down on the stairs by me and Lucas.

"Logan you will always be our best friend. No matter what has happened." RIley said.

"We don't care if you're rich or poor. We know you are there for us and we will always be there for you." Maya explained.

"Ms. Zimmer said that I was given up at birth because my parents hated me." I told them.

"Not true." Farkle shook his head.

"Farkle yes it is." I nodded my head.

"No, because I won't let it be. No one can hate you or hurt you because I won;t let them. I won't let anyone hurt you anymore." he told me.

"Thanks Farkle." I smiled. and he nodded.

"Hey that's my job." Lucas whined.

"No, it's all of our jobs." Zay said and we all smiled. Maya, Riley, Lucas, Farkle, and Zay all nodded their heads and smiled.

"Thank you guys for being there for me." I smiled and they all smiled back. We all hooked arms and walked to Topanga's.

I guess I am loved.

Who cares about my parents? I have a new family now.

A/N: And let the feels sink in.

THAT FOGAN MOMENT! AND THE LOGAS OR WHAEVER THEIR SHIP NAME IS! AND THE ZOGAN MONENT! I CONFUSED MYSELF!

Thanks for reading! Please vote!