Girl Meets Logan Meets Boys Meet Logan

THE MOMENT THAT CHANGES THE BOOK.

GIRL MEETS LOGAN MEETS BOYS MEET LOGAN (originally called Girl Meets Logan Meets Lucas Meets Logan Meets Farkle Meets Logan Meets Zay Meets Logan Meets Josh Meets Logan but is too long of a title according to wattpad)

ENJOY!

Chapter 32

Logan's pov

"Everything is changing." I hugged my knees.

"We like the same boy." Maya said and we all looked at each other.

"Will this ruin our friendship?" Riley asked.

"No." Maya and I told her at the same time.

We sat in silence.

"Still like him?" Riley asked.

"That night, in Texas, under all the stars." Maya smiled to herself.

"You?" RIley asked.

"That day, at the baseball field, where I told him my deepest secret." I explained. "You?" I asked Riley.

"The subway, where I fell into his lap." she smiled.

"Wait, then why do you like the other guys?" Maya asked.

"I fell into Farkle's lap, he cared. Zay has always helped me when I needed someone. Josh was just...there at the wrong time."

"Hold on, you like my Uncle to!?" Riley asked.

"He walked in at the wrong time!" I snapped and RIley held her hands up.

"What do I do?" I sighed and buried my face in my hands.

"You have to make a decision before this ruins everyone." Maya told me and I nodded.

"I know. I will."

-

"First off, pretend it's just you. Don't think about Riley or Maya, just you."

I paced back and forth, "Then what?"

"Be selfish, love is selfish with others. It's about you and only you. You have three boys."

"Four." I corrected.

"We both know you chose Josh because he came in at the wrong time, you two have nothing."

I sighed and nodded, "Now what?"

"Think about how each boy makes you feel, what they do for you."

"Well, Zay is always there for me. He can make me laugh when I need it, make me smile. Whenever I have a problem, I know I can talk to him."

"Good. Farkle?"

"Farkle...he just makes me happy. He makes me feel important when I'm around him. He doesn't make me feel like I'm useless like I use to feel. He's not afraid to tell me the truth."

"Lucas?"

"Lucas, he's just always been there. He knows all of my secrets and I know I can trust him. He just...he just knows me more than I know myself. He knows how I feel without me having to tell him." I faced him. "Why are you helping me?"

"Because, I always help you. I'm watching over you Logan."

"How do you know me?"

"You've made your decision Logan."

"I-I have?"

"Time."

"Huh?'

"Goodbye Logan."