Girl Meets Disbelief

Chapter 54

Logan's pov

"Can you even believe that?" I threw some clothes into my bag. "A girlfriend. Smackle." I scoffed and sat down on my bed. Maya chuckled slightly and brought a knee up to her chest from where she was sitting.

"You jealous?"

"Why does everyone think I'm jealous?" I asked outraged. "I'm not jealous!"

"Yeah ok." Maya rolled her eyes. "Besides, you guys aren't dating."

"Still." I shrugged. "He shouldn't be dating her."

"And why's that?" Maya crossed her arms, standing up. I sighed and sat down.

'I don't know." I ran my hands through my hair, "It's just, weird."

"Logan, just go on your vacation, enjoy yourself for awhile. Don't worry about whatever os going on in your life." she told me and I nodded.

"Alright, I guess." I furrowed my eyebrows, "Why aren't you with Riley?"

She shrugged, "Riley has been very focused on Lucas and that." she explained and I nodded.

Lucas' pov

"Farkle, dating?" I asked in disbelief and Zay nodded.

"Yup, some girl named Smackle." he shrugged as he took some french fries from the basket that we were sharing, well not really, Whenever Zay and I share, it's mostly Zay's.

"Isn't that the girl from Einstein Academy?" I asked and he nodded.

"That's her."

I smiled to myself, knowing now Logan wouldn't think of him. He was finally out of the picture, I finally had my chance.

"Don't even think about it." Zay snapped my out of my thoughts, making me look up.

"What do you mean?"

"I know you're gonna ask Logan out, and that's not the smartest move." he told me and I sent him a glare.

"That's your opinion."

"It's not an opinion, it's a fact." he ate another french fry, then continued, "You ask her out, you and Riley will never speak. Maya will side with her, I'll side with you. Farkle will be mad you did that, he's out. Our friendship is over." he told me, not wanting me to ask her out.

I knew he was right, but it wasn't fair. "Then when can I ask her out?" I asked, annoyed with this whole situation.

"When Farkle is over her and you and Riley make up." he shrugged.

"And how am I supposed to do that?"

"I don't know, I'm just the advice giver, I don't think of the plan."

A/N: Does anyone still read this? XD

Sorry it's short, I didn't really know what to write :(

How's summer break for all? (If you're on it)

Thanks for reading! Please vote :)