Girl Meets Grounded

Chapter 49

Logan's pov

It's been a week since Riley told Shawn about what happened. A week since I've left the house anywhere but school. A week since I haven't been supervised a tall times. But the biggest thing, a week since I've been friends with Riley.

I know people think I'm overreacting, but I didn't want anyone to know. Bad idea? Maybe.

"Hey Logan, wanna hang out after school?" Lucas asked before class. I shook my head and sighed.

"Can't grounded." I sent Riley a glare and she rolled her eyes.

"I've already apologized four hundred times! What else do you want me to do?"

"Maybe keep your mouth shut," I snapped and turned, facing forward. Our group fell silent and took their seats, ready for class. Mr. Matthews started to teach, but I was too angry to even pay attention.

"Dad?" I head Riley speak up. "Can you maybe teach the forgiveness lesson again?"

I rolled my eyes, "Why?" Mr. Matthews asked.

"I don't know, I just think we need it again."

" Say my name next time Riley." I spoke up, doodling in my book. The air became tense as no one said I word, but I knew everyone felt awkward.

-

"Hey Logan, how was school?" Shawn asked when I walked in.

"Terrible." I threw my bookbag down. "Can I please go out?"

"Npt until the police find out who was following you, you know the rules." Shawn said and I groaned.

"I'm not three, I can handle myself." I told him.

"I know you aren't. It's just not safe." he tried to explain, but I was stubborn minded. I begged him, giving him every reason why he should let me out, but he wouldn't budge.

"This isn't fair!" I finally snapped.

"Life's not fair kid." he stood up and walked into the living room.

"You're not my dad! You can;t tell me what to do!" I yelled and ran upstairs. I slammed my bedroom door shut and collapsed on my bed.

Why does everyone baby me?

Riley's pov

"I don't get why Logan is still mad, I apologized and explained why." I told my mom.

"Riley, you know she won't forgive you until everything is fine." mom sighed, but then smiled, "She'll come around."

"I just wish she would understand where I'm coming from." I explained.

"She will, just not now." mom told me and I nodded. Mom stood up and put a hand on my shoulder, "everything will be fine."

Mom started walking out to her room and I sighed, I rested my chin on my hands, then the door opened, "hey Riley."

I turned around and saw Maya there, making me smile, "Hey Maya."

"You coming to Topanga's?"

"Yeah, I guess." I shrugged.

"Cool, everyone's already waiting there."

Maya and I went down to Topanga's and we saw Farkle, Lucas, and ay sitting around, "Hey guys." I greeted them and they greeted us back. We sat around and Zay, Maya, and Farkle started having a conversation/argument that they were having at school.

"What do you think is gonna happen next?" I asked Lucas.

"Oh, easy, Zay and Maya are gonna team up against Farkle."

"Then Farkle's gonna lose."

"Then Maya will make fun of him."

"Then somehow you'll get thrown into it."

"And you." Lucas added.

"Then we'll forget the next day." we finished at the same time and I laughed, making Lucas smile.

A/N: And there's that. Logan finally admitted how she feels to Shawn, or did she?

And you guys wanted a Rucas moment, so there XD

Sorry I haven't been updating much, I've been really busy with lacrosse and school. I haven't had much time to update some books.

Thanks for reading! Please vote! :)