Girl Meets What Happened?

Chapter 51

Riley's pov

With it being spring break, meant we had more time to hang out as a friend group. Logan has been dealing with the court cases and such, so it mostly was just me, Maya, Farkle, Lucas, and Zay.

"Does anyone wanna see a movie tonight?" Maya asked.

"What movie?" Zay asked and she shrugged.

"Dunno, was gonna look at what's out. Wanna come?" she asked and Zay shrugged.

"Yeah sure." he agreed. The two left, leaving me, Lucas, and Farkle to carry on with Farkle and Lucas' conversation while I just listened in.

"You're saying the kid on your team through a pass that defines the laws of physics." Farle rolled his eyes. "Impossible."

"I'm telling you it happened." Lucas chuckled.

'Yeah, yeah, what-" Farkle paused as his phone rang. He looked down at it and rolled his eyes. "It's my dad, I'll be right back." he got up and left and I looked at Lucas.

"Hey." I said a little uncomfortable.

"Hey." he chuckled. We sat in silence and I looked at him.

"You seem to really like Logan." I said and he smiled.

"Yeah, I do."

"That's nice." I lied and he smiled. I looked around the cafe, then looked back at him. "What happened to us?"

"What do you mean?" he asked confused.

"The ski lodge, the subway, the kiss, what happened?"

"I dunno," he shrugged, not wanting to have the conversation. He slouched forward, avoided eye contact, and shifted his feet. He had a reason, I had to know why. "Stuff just happened."

"What stuff?" I asked a little upset.

"Just, stuff." he shrugged. "Could we maybe not have this conversation now?" he asked.

"No I wanna have this conversation, cause it's not fair to me." I explained. "How would you feel if I would've acted like you did?" i asked. He just shrugged and looked down, making me huff and storm out of the bakery.

Maya's pov

That night Riley hadn't gone to the movie, nor had Lucas. None of us really knew why, all Farkle said was both of the two had stormed out of the bakery.

"You sure you don't know anything?" I asked and Farle stuffed his hands in his pocket.

"If I knew something I would've told you."

"I know, but that's just unusual." I sighed, trying to think of the reasons. I looked down a my phone and didn't see any messages, "And she's not answering me."

"Just leave her be for the night, talk to her tomorrow."

"I guess." I sighed and crossed my arms. "What has happened to us?"

"I dunno, y'all got weird." Zay said and I shot him a glare. "Too soon?"

"Yeah," Farkle and I nodded.

We walked into Topanga's and saw Logan sitting at a table and ay gasped, "You actually are out of your apartment!"

She turned around and rolled her eyes, "Yeah, yeah whatever." she got down at sat down at our normal table and we followed her lead, "Anyone know why Lucas or Riley aren't texting back?"

"Farkle said they both stormed out of Topanga's earlier." I told her.

"Weird, did they get in a fight?" she asked and we shrugged.

"None of us know."

"I'll talk to Riley tomorrow." I told her and she nodded.

"Alright, you guys gonna talk to Lucas?"

"I can't," Farkle said.

"I am." Zay told her.

I wonder what happened between the two.

A/N: Low key have not had time to do anything. But finally got an update.

Anyways, Happy Early Easter! And if you don't celebrate Easter, happy spring! I hope when lax season ends I'll have time to do stuff XD

Thanks for reading! Please vote! :)