Girl Meets Logan's Parents

Chapter 19

Logan's pov

"Logan, meet your parents!" Riley smiled.

"Hi Logan." my dad, apparently, smiled at me.

"This is so embarrassing." I shook my head in embarrassment and disappointment and ran out of  Topanga's as quickly as I could.

I can't do this. I can't face them.

I thought I could, I thought it would be easier. But just seeing their faces and seeing them look at me, I can't. It's impossible for me to look at them and not feel pain. That stabbing pain that feels like someone is ripping your heart out and you can't do anything to save yourself. No one can help you, you're on your own.

All of my friends have amazing parents, except for Maya's dad. Why can't I have parents like them? Why do I get the ones who leave?

Why do people leave me?

"Logan wait!" someone yelled.

I turned around and saw Lucas there.

"Go away!" I yelled harshly.

He approached me with some fear, by also to comfort me.

It felt nice, the comfort. Not the fear.

"What's wrong?" he asked, asking why I left.

"Why would you put me through that!?"
I screamed at him. "Why would you make me do that!? Why would you bring them here!?"

"Logan, we wanted to make things ok with them and you. We thought maybe if you talked it out with them it would solve your problems. I guess we were wrong." he sighed.

"You were Lucas. You were so wrong." I told him.

"At least ask them the questions you have. They said they'll answer them, tell you whatever you want." he pleaded and I sighed.

"Fine whatever." I mumbled and we walked back to Topanga's.

"Logan," Lucas started and I turned around at him. We both stood there for a minute with me waiting for his answer. "I'm right here. Ok?"

I nodded and smiled, "Lucas I know and thank you for that. But this is something I need to face alone."

"Alright." he sighed and we went back in.

"Alright, let's do this." I sighed and went back out, then turned around. "You coming or leaving again?"

My parents got up and followed me down. We sat at the table outside with me across from them. They weren't older parents, like most kids have. They were young, very young.

"I was a mistake wasn't I?" I asked out of the blue.

"What?" my "father" asked.

"I can already see you guys are younger. Probably one high school party messed you up and still has." I figured out and they looked at me in shock. "And on top of that neither of you are wearing wedding rings. One of you just have been dared to do "it" with the other and one thing led to the other and you made a mistake. Then you," I pointed to my "mother", "found out you were pregnant. You," I pointed to my "father", "didn't want to be a jerk and stayed. 9 months of torture passed, I was born and neither of you were ready for a commitment. I was given to an orphanage and you two stayed together for all these years but haven't gotten married yet. Must have had a few bumps on the road during this haven't ya?" I asked and they stared at me in shock.

"How-" my "mother" started but I cut her off.
"I'm an observer. I use my brain and keep my eyes open."

"Logan yes that all happened but at least you went to a good place and your fine." my "father" said.

"A good place!?" I laughed lightly. "I was called worthless and lonely! I had no one! I'm bullied and put down and you call that a good place!?" I yelled with anger.

"Logan we're sorry." my "father" apologized.

"I don't think I can forgive our. This is the worst birthday ever." I let my head fall back. "Of course you wouldn't know that. I know you forgot about me."

"Logan-" my "mother" started.

"You'll never be my parents." I said.

"What?" they asked and I looked at them.

"This might be by birth, but you'll never be my parents. You abandoned me and never cared. I'm just a mistake." I told them.

"Log-" my "father" started.

"Just leave." I stood up. "Leave and never come back!" I yelled and ran up to Riley's apartment.
I climbed through the window and opened it, then sat at the bay window alone.

That's all I want to do.

Be alone.

I sat there alone for a long time until Shawn came crawling through.

"Hey kid." he sat down at Riley's spot while I sat in my normal spot, next to Maya.

"Hey." I kept looking out the window.

"Look I know this is hard, but you're fine. You have all of us whether you like it or not." he said and I smiled lightly and looked at him.

"I just really wanted to forgive them, but I can't. After I knew everything I was just a mistake. I wasn't even suppose to be here." I explained.

"You're not a mistake." Shawn told me.

"Yes I am." I mumbled.

"Well if you're a mistake you're the best mistake there is." he said and I looked at him.

"Thank you." I whispered and he nodded.

"I'm going I go tell everyone you're ok." he said and I nodded, then he left.

I sat there thinking of what Shawn said. Then I thought about if he is really there for me.

"Hey." a voice said.

I looked over and saw Lucas crawling through the window, then sitting down by me.

"Hi." I smiled lightly and he pulled out a box.

"I got you this." he stuttered and gave it to me.

"Lucas you've already done so much for me. You don't have to get me anythi-" I started.

"I want to though." he cut me off. "Open it."

I opened it and saw two rings there.

"It's beautiful!" I gasped and out one on.

"I'm glad you like it..." he trailed off.

"I know I know." I rolled my eyes and took the other one, putting it on his finger. "The other is for you."

"Forever?" he asked.

"Forever." I smiled.

We both looked at each other for a minute and started leaning.

"Come on!" I heard a voice say from outside of the hallway.

A/N: I wrote this during third period, how was it?

My teacher didn't leave lesson plans for the sub so now I get a free period! Yay!

Did Logan do the right thing with her parents?

Will Logan and Zay come clean and admit they've been kidding?

What about Logan and Lucas?

What will Farkle do?

And will Logan ever forgive her friends?

How were those Logus moments? Or Lucan. Someone please tell me their ship name! Someone said Logus and I think that sounds pretty...but then again I'm me so...

Thanks for reading! Please vote!