Girl Meets Unfixable

Chapter 14

Lucas' pov

We all stood around the doorway as we watched Logan think.

What had Shawn said to her?

If he hurt her I swear...

"You can come in." Logan told us and we all sat down by her.

"Did he hurt you? If he did I swear-" I started but was cut off by Logan.

"No, he didn't. Just shook my up a little." she sighed and looked down.

"How so?" Farkle asked confused.

"Guys," Logan sighed and looked up at us. "I think I found someone who figured me out."

"And we haven't?" Riley asked and Logan shook her head.

"Nope."

"Not even a little?" Maya asked and Logan shook her head again.

"Nope."

"How about a touch?" Zay asked and Logan shook her head.

"Nope."

"Well, can we ever?" Farkle asked and Logan shrugged.

"Maybe when I comfortable with it. I'm still scared about it.

"What can we do to help?" Maya asked and Logan rested her head on my shoulder.

"Just being here is enough." she smiled and we smiled back.

"Well we're all good at that." I smiled.

Later

Shawn's pov

"This Logan girl." I sat down by Riley and Maya. All of their friends left. "Tell me everything."

"Sorry Shawn." Riley sighed.

"We can't." Maya added.

"Our lips-" Riley started.

"are sealed." Maya finished and they zipped their lips up with a fake key like 5 year olds do and threw them.

"You pick up those keys and tell me everything." I ordered.

"Uncle Shawn we really can't!"  Riley sighed.

"Everything you know, we know." Maya told me.

"We don't know much, not as much as-" Riley started and Maya covered her mouth.

"Don't." Maya told her and Riley nodded.

"Who?" I asked and they looked away. "Who!?" I asked louder.

"Lucas." Riley whispered and Maya face palmed.

"Why would you tell him?" Maya asked her.

"I had to I'm sorry!" Riley sighed and Maya shook her head.

"Rily, they're going to be mad." she told Riley.

"But it's for the best Maya!" Riley smiled. "Shawn can help Logan by having Lucas tell him everything! Logan can be happy and things can be happy again!"

"Sure, whatever." Maya rolled her eyes.

"Get him over here now." I demanded and Riley called him.

This Lucas kid better tell me everything.

Later

"You wanted to see me, Mr. Hunter?" Lucas crawled through the window.

"Sit." I ordered and he did as told. "Ah, good kid I see."

"Yes sir." he nodded.

"Tell me everything about Logan." I demanded.

"She's not comfortable with you." he said and I rolled my eyes.

"I figured that out, but I want to help and this is the only way. I think I've figured her out, but I need information about her." I explained.

"Mr. Hunter, with all do respect it's not my place to tell." he sighed.

"You want to help her right?"

"Of course sir!"

"Then tell me everything so I can help."

"Fine, but only for Logan."

"Finally! Now we're getting somewhere!"

"Logan moved here a month ago. We met her on the subway when she fell in Farkle's lap-"

"Wait Farkle's?"

"Yeah..."

"Huh, I think you two would be a cute couple, but continue."

"Anyways her "sisters" we're being rude to her and we noticed. Riley said that wouldn't be the last time we saw her, and she was right. The next day she was at school, and she was quiet and shy. Not like the rest of the kids. Later in the evening I saw her on the baseball field after my practice, which is when she admitted to me she was an orphan. She told me about her "sisters" hurting her, along with their caretaker. She told me about that and how they always put her down, call her worthless, says she needs to rot in hell. I always brought her back up, but she was always pushed back down, and farther. Her caretaker has a boyfriend who comes by every week and they just put her down even more. She says they don't abuse her, but think they do. She just seems always beat up and sick of life. It worries us, a lot." he explained. "That's all I know. She won't let us know the past, she says she's too scared to tell anyone."

"Thank you Lucas, you did the right thing." I patted him on the back.

"Do you think you can help her?" he asked and I sighed.

"I'm going to try." I told him and he nodded. He went back home and I went out for dinner.

Can I help her?

Logan's pov

"Hey Logan, how would you feel if you saw a therapist?" Mr. Matthews asked as we ate dinner. It was me, Maya, Riley, Shawn, Mr. Matthews. Mrs. Matthews, and Auggie.

"No way." I shook my head and gave them a weird look.

"There's nothing to be ashamed about Logan." Riley told me.

"It's not that. I only told a therapist about one day and it wasn't half as bad as the others, she kicked me out. Said I'm unfixable and my past scared her." I told them.

"Logan," Mrs. Matthews started. I felt how everyone felt bad about me.

It's pity.

I hate it.

"I really appreciate you guys trying to help, I know you fix a lot. But there is no way you can fix me. Can I be excused?" I asked. Mr. Matthews nodded and I went to Riley's room.

I'm just unfixable.

It's official.

I hate myself.

Everyone's worrying about me.

They don't need to. They can't fix me.

No one can.

I hate myself, a lot.

A/N: Happy New Years!!!!

How was that chapter?

Thank you guys so much for all the love and support to this book!

I know I say it a lot but it means a lot to me!

But can we all just stop and see that Shawn is a Logus or Lugan or whatever you call it shipper XD I added that for you guys.;)

But who's a Fogan shipper? You'll have to wait and see Fogan shippers ;)

Thanks for reading! Please vote! :)

And yay! The chapter is over 1000 words!