Girl Meets Dating!?

Chapter 16

Logan's pov

Is it possible to love two people at the same time?

Oh yeah

It was pretty simple. Complicated but simple.

Then I realized I liked Lucas. He was always there for me, always will be. He knew me the most outof everyone. I trust him with my life. He's seen where I live, always made sure I was ok. He knows when I'm hurt, sad, depresses and is always there to talk when I need it, even when it's terrifying.

But then I started thinking.

Farkle was the one I fell for at first. I fell into his lap on the subways and fell for him. I could tell he liked me as well. But then Lucas found out my secrets, we spent more time together, I liked him even more. I pushed all my feelings for Farkle away because I thought Lucas was the one.

But maybe he's not.

Maybe neither of them are the one.

-

"Zay what am I going to do?" I asked frustrated. Zay was the only one I could really go to for help.

"You are a very confusing person." he told me and took a bite from his cereal.

"This is so complicated. Neither of them like me anyways." I sighed and sat down by him.

"Now I wouldn't be so sure about that." he told me and stirred his cereal around. I like at him confused on what he meant.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Please. They both fell for you, whether they know it or not. Lucas was alway there for you no matter what. Farkle always checked up and always questioned what's going on. He was the one who first fell for it right on the subway. They both like you." Zay explained and grabbed my hand. I smiled at him, realizing he was right.

"Thanks Zay." I smiled and hugged him, just as Riley, Maya, Farkle, and Lucas walked in. Lucas and Farkle looked a each other than me.

Something's up.

Farkle's pov

Yes I like Logan. A lot. More than I like Smackle, Riley, and Maya. She's different in a good way.

But Lucas likes her even more, even if he doesn't know it. It's pretty obvious.

I walked in with Riley, Maya, and Lucas right when Logan hugged Zay. I felt my heart drop.

They like wth other and we didn't see it. No one saw it.

"Aw!" Maya and Riley said at the same time. I looked at Lucas who looked at me then we both looked at Zay and Logan and fake smiled. Well I did, I'm not sure about Lucas.

"What?" Logan asked confused.

"This is why they've been spending so much time together! They like each other!" Maya figured out.

"Aw! You two are so cute together!" Riley smiled and Logan looked at Zay who out his arm around her and smiled.

"Yep! We're dating now!" Zay announced.

Logan's pov

Dating!?

Excuse me!?

Since when?

"Congrats you two!" Lucas smiled. No! It's not true!

"Yeah. We're happy for you." Farkle smiled as well.

I wanted to scream "IT'S A LIE!" But I couldn't. My mind wouldn't let me.

"See, I told you it wouldn't be bad to tell them." Zay smiled.

Tell the truth!

"Yeah you were right." I smiled and held his hand, with his arm still around my shoulder.

"Logan shame on you. Lying yet again." the voice in my head said. I mentally rolled my eyes at it.

"Zay we need to talk." I said and pulled him outside of Topanga's.

"What is it honey?" he asked and I smacked him.

"We're not dating!" I snapped.

"It's the only way to cover up." he told me and I sighed. "Would you rather explain your complicated situation to everyone?"

"Good point." I sighed and pointed at him. "But we're breaking up one I figure this out."

"Alrighty then honey nugget." he smiled and I punched his shoulder and he held it.

"Ow!" he whined.

"Don't call me that." I snapped and he nodded.

"Yes ma'am." he held his hands up in defense and we walked back in.

I'm a terrible friend.

I've lied to them, won't let them help me, and hide my past.

How do they even like me?

I have another reason to hate myself. 

A/N: Guys I love you so much!

Everyday a new person reads and says how much they love the story!

ILYGSSSSM!!! This means so much to me and is why I write!

Do you think Zay did the right thing? 

Will Logan get more time to think, or will Farkle and Lucas move on?

Also, that wasn't the last time you've seen Logan's home life btw. It's coming back and hitting hard.

Thanks for reading! Please vote! :)