Thank You and Alternate Ending

Hey guys!

So I've seen a lot of people everyday just reading this book and commenting and I wanted to take a moment to say thank you. I never thought I would have a book that would blow up like this one did and still be read to this day. And I read all of the comments you post, see all of your votes, and see all of the conversations you guys have in the comments. It means so much to be and I can't thank you enough. Words cannot describe how much it means to me that you take time out of your day to read this book and get interested with Logan and her storyline.

With that being said, the last chapter had some conflict. When I wrote it I wanted to do something different. Most stories, movies, and shows have the character end up with whoever they were crushing on or had a love interest, and with this book I wanted to switch that up. Now doing that made a lot of you upset because you were following along this whole love story mess rooting for whoever and I didn't even really solve that fully with the ending. It did seem kind of like a last minute thing and I see why people were upset about it. So here is a proposal.

Would you be interested if I rewrote the ending? I won't take down the original one because that wouldn't make much sense, but I could write a different one and call it alternate ending. Then whichever one you prefer can be the ending you decide for the story. This time Logan would end up with someone from the friend group and it could have a better ending than the original one. What would you guys like?

Again, I cannot thank you enough for taking time out of your life to support me and this book. It means so much to be and from the bottom of my heart, thank you. Thank you for commenting, voting, and reading. I see every vote, comment, and DM that is sent. And if you want to check out more stories I have plenty up. I have some old Girl Meets World books, collabs with some friends, and I've lately been working on a few Marvel books to post. Thank you guys so much for all your love and support, and let me know what you would like in the comments below! :)