Girl Meets Again

Chapter 41

Zay's pov

The next day in class Mr. Matthews was teaching whatever lesson he was. I kept glaring at the back of Farkle's head and he paid no attention to me. Logan would send him smiles randomly, which made me grow with rage. I wanted to jumped out my seat, hollering, "I sent the note! Not Farkle!" but that would make me look jealous.

Once the bell rang, I walked out faster than anyone else and Lucas followed.

"Dude, what's wrong with you?" he asked.

"Farkle!" I snapped as he sighed running his fingers through his hair.

"You're still mad about that?"

"How can I not! I finally built up courage and Farle took all the credit! He didn't do anything!"

"Zay-" Lucas started, but Farkle walked out. I went to tackle him, but Lucas pulled me back and Farkle shielded his face.

"Don't hurt me!" Farkle whimpered, helpless with no defense.

"I should kill you!" I said through my teeth and Logan, Riley, and Maya walked out.

"What's going on!?" Logan took Farkle's hands out of his face.

"Zay and Lucas are jealous!" Farkle lied and Lucas let me go.

"Unbelieveable!" he said. "Stop with the lies!"

"We'll leave you guys alone." Riley grabbed Maya's arm, but Maya was smiling.

"But I think they're gonna fight!" she pulled away from Riley excited, but Riley ended up leaving with Maya.

"What do you mean Farkle's lying?" Logan crossed her arms over her chest, confused on our thoughts.

"Farkle didn't send you the note, I did." I told her and she looked up at Farkle.

"Is this true?" she asked in shock and Farkle sighed.

"Yeah, it is." he sighed and looked down, shifting her foot back and forth, "I just wanted you to like me. If i took credit for that, you would like me more."

"No, Farkle. I like you for you!"

"So you like Farkle?" Lucas piped in, disappointment filled his voice.

"No, well, I don't know." Logan sighed and Farkle moved over by us.

"Well, you have to make up your mind." Lucas told her and Logan looked at all of us.

"What?"

"Logan this is tearing us apart. You need to choose who."

"Well none of you guys are making moves either!" she sassed us.

"Because this is your decision." I explained.

"Tell us by Friday." Farkle added and we walked off.

I hope Logan makes the right decision, because this whole thing tore us apart.

Logan's pov

I stood in the hallway, alone and shocked. None of them had even made their move, why should I?"

"Unbelieveable." I muttered and sat down at the bench. I looked down with confusion. Although I had to choose, that felt like a heartbreak to me.

"You know, none of this would happen if you were mine." A familiar voice filled the air. My head shot up and I saw someone I thought I would never see again.

Charlie Gardner.

"What do you want?" I shot a hard glare at him, which made him nervous. He shook that off and sat down, smiling. It was mischievous, which worried me a bit. I didn't know what he had planned, but I knew whatever it was it would be terrible and it would hurt me. But he shocked me with his answer.

"To be your boyfriend again."

A/N: It's been awhile guys XD Hope you enjoyed that chapter!

What will Logan choose next? Or will she?

Sorry I haven't been updating much. It takes awhile to think of an idea and process what I want to happen in the chapter, but hopefully over winter break and Thanksgiving break I will update more hopefully!

Thanks for reading! Please vote! :)