Girl Meets Conversations

Chapter 46

Riley's pov

"Maya, I don't know how long I can keep this a secret." I sighed.

"I know, but we have too, we promised."

"But it's-"

"Riley, we just have to!" Maya snapped. I sighed, knowing she was right, but another part felt she wasn't. Not telling anyone put Logan in danger, but either way, wasn't she in danger? I had never expected to deal with this before, and now I am. And it wasn't easy.

"Come on, let's just go to school." I told Maya and she nodded in agreement. We left out the window, but I kept thinking about the situation.

Do I tell?

Logan's pov

I have noticed myself changing a little. I've been more fidgety, more safe. But also, I only go out in the daylight. More safe for me, plus I can see all the shadows that are around.

"Hey guys," I walked over to Riley and Maya.

"Hey Log." Maya smiled.

"What's up?" I looked over at Riley who looked nervous. "Did you tell?"

"No, I just think we should."

"You made a promise, I know what I'm doing." I told her.

"Logan, your fourteen, do you really?" Maya asked and I rolled my eyes in annoyance. Once she's put in this situation, I'll give her a right to give me advice.

"Yes I know what I'm doing. Plus we don't know if it's true. You tell, I could be dead. Got it?"

"Fine." They both muttered and I walked off to class. I knew that was putting it to the extreme, but this is my life on the line. If anyone finds out I might be getting stalked, the person might just take me, then I'm definitely a goner.

I walked up the stairs and looked outside to see the bushes rustle, like there was movement. I approached closer, but not to close, and looked around. Something was definitely there, and I'm not staying around to find out.

"Hey." I jumped and turned around to see Lucas.

"Don't scare me like that!" I snapped and he laughed.

"Sorry, can I walk you to class?"

"Sure." I shrugged and moved my bookbag up to make it more comfortable on my shoulder. We walked and he started talking about how baseball was going, so I started talking about how it was with Shawn and all.

"Do you trust Shawn?" he asked.

"I guess, I mean I trust you more though."

"You do?" he asked, taking aback. I guess since all of the drama, Lucas and I haven't been able to just sit down and talk, be completely honest with each other.

"Of course I do." I turned and looked at him. "You knew my deepest secret before anyone else."

"I guess, just hasn't felt that way."

"Yeah." I nodded in agreement, "it hasn't. But I'd like to try to get there again."

"Yeah, same." he smiled and I smiled back.

Maybe I should tell him? Lucas has always helped me.

"Lucas?" I asked.

"Yeah?" he asked smiling, but I backed out.

"Meet after class?"

"Sure." he smiled and walked off, and I sighed, then went into theatre.

Riley's pov

"I can tell you guys anything, right?" I walked into the living room, where my parents were watching a movie. I sat down in the chair to the side while they were on the couch.

"Of course Riley." mom smiled. "What's up?"

A/N: Been awhile XD Sorry these chapters take awhile to write and I've been pretty busy with lacrosse :(

But did Riley tell? And why did Logan not tell Lucas?

How's life going for everyone? How do you feel about the whole Girl Meets World/Netflix/Disney drama? Think it'll be transferred over to Netflix? And just cause it might end, it doesn't mean this book will end, we just got started ;)

Thanks for reading! Please vote! :)