Girl Meets Just Maybe

Chapter 30

Logan's pov

"First day of summer!" Maya and I climbed through Riley's window.

I met maya at Topanga's after talking with Josh. He had to go somewhere else.

"You guys are way too excited for this." Riley chuckled as we sat down.

"Well no school so..." Maya said and I nodded.

"Guys the weirdest thing happened this morning, I ran into this boy while I was going to Topanga's." I said.

"Really, what's his name." Maya asked

"Jo-" I started but the door opened.

"Uncle Boing!" Maya yelled.

I looked at the door and saw Josh.

"You!" I said and pointed at him.

"Oh no." he sighed. "Riley, of all the people you can be friends with, you choose these two."

"I'm happy with my choices." she put her arms around us as Maya drooled over Josh.

"Why does she call him Uncle Boing?" I asked.

"He's my Uncle." Riley told me and my eyes widened.

"That is not an Uncle! That's a cousin!"

"That's what I said!" Maya said.

"Wait, do you know him?" Riley asked as we scooted over and Josh sat to Maya's right.

"We met this morning." I said and Josh nodded.

"This is the boy you met?" Riley asked and I nodded.

"He's mine!" Maya snapped and looked at Josh, then me. "He's my future husband."

"All yours." I held my hands up in surrender.

"I'm not your future husband, Maya!" Josh said.

"You're right." she smiled, "Why wait when we can get married now!?" she got up. "We can get married here, have a nice house in California and have three kids, James, Molly, and Michael!"

Johs looked at her weirdly then stood up.

"Ok, here's what's going to happen." he took Maya by the shoulders. "I'm going to sit you down." he sat her down. "Then leave."

And that's exactly what he did.

Maya sat there in a daze and I smiled.

They would be cute together.

-

"You called?" I asked and sat down by Farkle in Topanga's.

"Yeah, I think I need to be honest with you." he said.

"Farkle, I always want you to be honest with me. I don't want you to lie to me." I told him and he put his hand on my knee.

"Since day one, where you landed in my lap on the subway, don't you remember that?"

"Farkle of course I do, it was the best day of my life. That day changed my life forever."

"Ever since that day, I knew I loved you. I knew that. I wish you felt the same way, and I know you don't. But I can't hold my feelings in any longer. This might change your whole life and it might ruin our friendship, but I need you to know that, And if you don't love me back, that's fine. But I want you to know you'll always be loved, and that I'm always here for you. I don't care if you date Lucas or Zay, or get married to your prince charming, I want you to know I'm always here for you, whether we're friends or not."

"Farkle I do feel the same way." I told him.

He looked at me in shock, "Y-you do?"

"Yes, I'm just confused right now. Everything i just confusing and making my head spin, but that-"

"What? Did I do something wrong?" he asked.

"No, that helped me Farkle. That made me feel so much better to know that you're here for me." I smiled.

"It did?" he asked and I nodded, then he smiled. "I'll always be right here."

"Thank you Farkle." I hugged him.

He hesitated, but hugged back, "Anytime Logan. I love you."

"I love you too." I smiled.

We stayed and talked for awhile, then Farkle left. I smiled and leaned back in my chair.

"So it's the genius isn't it?"

I jumped and turned around, seeing Ms. Hart there.

"Huh?" I asked and she sat down by me.

"I knew it!" she squealed. "You and Farkle are perfect!"

"Wait what!?" I asked and she laughed.

"Come on, I've seen the way you and Lucas talk. It's not the same. I've seen you and Zay, it's not the same." she explained. "But that!? That was chemistry!"

"You really think so?" Inasked.

"I know so." she smiled and left me there.

Was it?

I thought it was just a normal talk.

Maybe not.

Maybe it was more.

Just maybe.

A/N: Ok! That Fogan moment though!

So remember this, Lucas told Farkle he would back off from Farkle, Farkle realized Lucas isn't backing off, so he told his feelings to Logan about her. Farkle and Logan communicated. But, has Zay communicated with Logan? What about Lucas?

Can we just appreciated Katy for a minute? XD

Onto different matters, I'm on vacation with my family so I will not be updating any books till Sunday night, so I wrote this Friday night and got it up Saturday instead! Yay? No? I'll be going now.

Thanks for reading! Please vote! :)