Asking you to be his girlfriend- Lloyd

His POV
I'm starting to like this girl her beauty and quirkiness captured me. I'm going to ask her to be mine but how to do it, I pace around my room what to do what to do. I got it it's going to be so good, I grab my first addition of 'Star Fairer' and text (y/n) to meet me in the comic book store in half an hour that's enough time for a girl to get ready right? I shrug my shoulders and walk to doomsday comics.
-----------timey skipy-------------
"Lloyd what brings you to my store today?" I smile at the familiar male "Hey Mother doomsday, I'm actually here to um ask a girl to be my girlfriend" his eyes widen "My Lloyd is growing up, good luck" I here the bell jingle and look at the door. She smiles at me and I try not to blush. "What's up Lloyd" I look to the ground and shuffle my feet a bit " I know you wanted to read my favourite comic so I bought the first one so you could borrow it" I look at her beautiful face and hand her the comic book "Thanks Lloyd-what's this?" She opens the comic and a piece of paper fell out, I watch for her reaction as she read the note. She looks at me and asks if I wrote this android I nod sadly thinking she thought it was stupid. "Yes Lloyd!" She jumps in my arms and in that moment I couldn't have been happier.