You become a ninja/ you have an element

Yumi_Dranix
NinjagoLove4Life
Thanks for requesting lovelies xx
(Italics mean your thoughts)

Hello (y/n)... It's been a while Black is the only thing that (y/n) can see. Wh-what who...who are you? (Y/n) tried to say the words but it seemed like they floated out of their mind. Stupid as always, enough Eli (y/n) was confused by the voices, never hearing them before but some how they were familiar. Sorry about him anyway we have to go it's time to wake up sweetie. As the more feminine voice finished speaking (y/n) slowly woke up and realised something wasn't right. OH HOLY BALLS!! They weren't in their bed anymore, instead they were floating about twelve inches above their bed surrounded by a white light "Calm down (y/n)" (y/n) looked to where the wise voice came from and they saw Sensei Wu sitting there "calm down and it'll stop" (y/n) took a deep breath and fell back in the bed. What the hell just happened they looked to their Sensei to see if he knew the answer "Come now we must train you, you're going to be a ninja" as (y/n) soaked in what was just said they responded "DO I GET A DRAGON TOO?!"

Hey I hope you enjoyed this chapter the picture above is the people talking(((((
Anyway if you read this comment on my OMG a/n fukboi okay))))))))) but you could only see the red and black part
.......

Anyway love you guys xx