When he hurts you

MintyMagic thanks for the request
OMG 5k reads you guys are the fucking best
Follow me on tumblr cantcountfandoms

Kai: Your relationship with the hot head hadn't been going so well. You to would fight all the time, there was no more communication between you to. Kai stated to et more controlling and suffocating. As you walk into the bounty from a late night with your friends you saw Kai sitting waiting for you "Where have you been" is voice so calm it gave you shivers, you look him straight in the eyes and with a confidence newly found, you responded one wordily "Out" you go to walk past him to go shower when he clutches your arm tightly, his eyes looked like they were finely as his words slithered through is teeth and out his tongue. "Excuse me"  he throws you down to the ground  and glares at you, " I have had enough, get out" you start spitting jumbled words "OUT " you scrambled up a best as you could with your broken hand ad run out the bounty.

Cole: you had been exercising  a lot lately as you have been feeling more powerful lately, but you had been accidently ignoring your boyfriend. Cole was worried he had something wrong and was determined to find out what. You were using one of the machines when Cole came up and lent on it, he was leaning on it which probably the best thing to do as he slipped and landed on you. A defining crunch was heard and extreme pain shot up your leg "I'm so sorry babe" Cole slowly got up after he pecked your lips and put his hand to help you up. When you put your weight on your left foot you collapsed again "Cole I think you broke my leg".

Jay: You had begun to worry about your chatty boyfriend, he was quiet and not only that you had barely seen him in three days. You walked down to his workstation with a plate of food, he had been living there for the past week. "GODDAMIT" you run down to where the voice echoed, you wish you hadn't. As you turn the corner all you see is a monkey wrench collide with your face "CRAP SORRY BABE"

Lloyd: you were glaring into his eyes waiting for him to make his move, he looks at Yu and smirks 'what are you go- oh NO' Lloyd started to raise his arms and laugh evilly. Your (e/c) eyes widening in shock he grabs your sides and starts ticking you, straight away you erupted will uncontrollable laughter. Well that was until he accidentally hit your face.
Sensei Wu POV
"HaHAHAha hahahahAhahah S-s-S-Stahp, hhahahahhahbaahzhahga
OW, what the heck man"
"OH MY GOD, I'm SO SORRY" I shake my head at the immature couple.