Act 3-Tsubaki (Camellia)

"Did you get all the do's and don'ts now?" Nadi's supervisor asked and patted her head "Just to remind you again, don't mention about having an amnesia. If he asked about your childhood then just make a story" Nadi nodded and once again their supervisor sighed "I don't want to put you under Seijuro-sama, but he was the one who appointed you. His words are absolute, Kudou-san. This is the first time he asked an intern"

"Probably because of that Nadeshiko." Nadi commented "I don't even know who on earth is that Nadeshiko"

"I apologize. In the palace, only the high ranks can speak about her name. We are forbidden to say anything about her" their supervisor explained "But at least I will tell you this, she was indeed very special"

Their supervisor was actually the person who looked after Nadeshiko when she just became the crown princess. She cried and mourned for a year after her death and asked the king personally to supervise the intern students instead of supervising the new crown princess. She couldn't take the fact that Nadeshiko died. But this was only known by few people, even her name was unknown to others since the king forbids her to tell anything about Nadeshiko and about the etiquetts she learned.

Nadi walked slowly towards Akashi's room and she was hesitant to continue. Every step was a burden, and her chest kept on pounding. She was about to turn around when the door opened and the red-haired young prince walked out

"Good timing, follow me" he ordered and his words immediately affected Nadi and just followed him

They arrived on the kitchen and there they found the new kitchen servants being taught by their supervisor. They bowed down to pay respect as Akashi walked by. He went straight to the kitchen and the chefs were surprised to his presence

"I want to eat tofu soup tonight so make sure to cook it for me. Also, who told you to serve wakame?" no one responded and he glared at them "If you serve wakame again you will see yourself out of the palace"

"Wakame?" Nadi mumbled trying not to give her expression that she didn't like it

Akashi noticed it but stay on his composurr "Well then, that's it." He said and turned around and went back to his room.

Once they arrived, Nadi stood straight near the door as Akashi opened the big curtain. The light outside brighten his vast room, showing his king size bed, wide flooring, organized shelves and table. He opened the door and went out of the veranda.

"What am I supposed to do? Stand here?" Nadi thought and her head was low down "Ah, I want to leave this place. This is the first time I wanted to run away. My head is aching again"

"Come here" Akashi ordered and again she jolted and followed his order. Once she got out of the veranda, to her surprise it was very spacious and there was a big green house on the side of the veranda "This is an order and I want you to do it every day"

"What is your order, crown prince?" she asked while her head was down

"Bring flowers every day. I don't care what flowers, but don't bring same one in the same week. Those flowers, put it on a vase. And take care of the flowers here" he ordered then entered the green house. He asked Nadi to follow him as they roamed around inside.

"Wah, it is very beautiful here" she thought as small smile escaped from her

"Is there a specific type of flower that you like?" Akashi curiously asked

"Tsubaki" she immediately responded while looking at the row of light red camellia in Akashi's greenhouse "like this one. But the one I like is not like this. The one I like is white with sprinkled of red dots camellia." She responded but then realized that she spoke casually, she lowered her head again and apologized continuously