Act 6-Friends

Akashi threw himself on his spacious bed and sighed loudly. He just came back from a meeting with a consulate from other country. As he was lying on his bed, he thought of what happened to him in the past two days. He then recall his conversation with Nijimura

~

"Who knows? But I know what happened to her after"

"What happened?"

"You want to know?"

"Hurry up and answer. I am ordering you"

"Ah, what a troublesome prince." Nijimura walked towards Akashi and picked up the other things that fall off "My father, grandma and I were on our way back from other city. We saw it, a car just suddenly fall off the cliff."

"Eh?"

"We also saw it, before the car fall off someone jumped out of the car. We hurriedly went there and saw someone lying on road. Grandma hurriedly got out of the car, and headed towards the little girl covered in bruises and blood" Nijimura then pointed the keychain on Akashi's hand "That girl tried her best to speak, while holding that keychain tightly, begging and full of blood 'help me back to the palace'."

"T-then why didn't you-"

"We went first to the hospital. She was in the verge of dying. My father went to the palace and reported it. After that, my father didn't return" Nijimura chuckled but glared at Akashi "After a month, when I went to the palace because of work, do you know what I heard from one of the soldiers?"

"W-what?"

"I look like the man who went a month ago, and the high rank nobles ordered them to kill that man. They asked me if that was my father"

Akashi's eyes widened as Nijimura was trying to laugh "High...rank nobles?"

"I told them that I didn't know what they were saying, and lied that my parents were already dead a long time ago, in front of my eyes. They believed in me" Nijimura stood up and again looked at Akashi "That's why grandma, Mikoto and her mother, and I, we all knew about it. And hid her from the people who were trying to kill her. Now, I don't know if I should trust you or not. Until Nadi remembered everything, I will not allow Nadi to be taken by a guy like you who came from the palace. Oh, her hair, it was white before, but we permanently dyed it brown to hide her"

~
Akashi closed his eyes and put his left arm over his eyes "What the heck! I'm so happy to know that Nadeshiko is alive! And Nijimura-san was so obvious. He was telling me to protect her from those High Rank nobles who were trying to kill her" he stood up then grabbed the keychain from the drawer of his side table "Now what should I do with this?" he asked himself opening the keychain "A small memory card. I just can't open this here in the palace." He put the memory card back inside the keychain and noticed his phone that was vibrating

Akashi grabbed his phone and about to answer it when someone screeched on the other side of the phone "Momoi, your voice is so loud"

"AKASHI-KUN! LISTEN TO THIS DAI-CHAN IS BEING MEAN TO ME!"

"Oi, don't drag that guy to this mess! Stupid Satsuki!"

"Momocchi, calm down. Besides, should you call Kurokocchi instead-ssu?"

"Kise-kun, why does Momoi-san need to call me when I am already here?"

"TETSU!"

"Why did you call?" Akashi sighed and started to massaged the temple of his nose. He lied back to his bed and listened to his friends who were shouting on the other line