Act 17-Yes is the only Answer

Nadi woke up and immediately saw the sleeping face of Akashi, inches away from her face. She smiled to herself and kissed his cheeks for morning freshment. She was about to stand up, but she felt her whole body pulled back, and strong arms wrapped her.

"Sei-chan, good morning. We need to prepare for the palace inauguration"

"Good morning my love. Also, Nadeshiko, you should kiss me on the lips every morning, not in the cheeks"

"Ah you are awake?" She said giving a kiss on Akashi's lips "Then let's hurry up, ah, but-"

"Your dress is with Natsuki-san" Akashi said freeing her.

Nadi combed her hair first before leaving the room, and Akashi followed after.

As she was on the way to Natsuki's room, she passed by someone who was wearing a one-piece yellow dress, light make-up, but face that seemed so lost

"Uhm, are you looking for something?" Nadi asked and the girl's face light-up.

"Hello, I'm Hidaka Usami. My parents cannot attend so I needed to attend in their stead, and to make me wear such clothes" the girl introduced and started complaining, but gasped once she noticed what she did. "I'm sorry, I don't know anyone, I don't know where to go, I don't like noble children, noble families, royalties, and I don't like myself"

Nadi chuckled from what she said and nodded "well, I somehow understand what you meant. But not all can be hated. I can be your companion if you like. But I also need to prepare. So shall I lead you to guest rooms?"

"No, can I go with you instead? It's boring to be alone"

"Sure, then let's go. I'm Midorima Nadeshiko by the way. Oh but, right now, some people know me as Kudou Nadi" She introduced confusing Hidaka. Nadi laughed and patted her shoulder "I have a complicated status now, so lets leave it like that"

The two headed towards Natsuki's office and once they entered they saw a full body white vintage dress embroided with red laces, covering the waist. Gems were embroided below the waist. Beside were the accessories and her white high heels.

"Is your wedding today?" Hidaka asked, showing her low tension from seeing the dress

"That stupid prince!" Nadi sighed and noticed the mischievous smile from her supervisor "Natsuki-sama, is there a way to change my dress?"

"Yes, ask Seijuro-sama instead"

"Hmmm, so you are also a noble child. I had a feeling, but seeing you wearing casual clothes, I felt that you were nornal noble, but seeing your dress, seemed not" Hidaka folded her arms and noticed the unwilling face of Nadi "Oh well, better to accompany you, than no one"

"Thank you, Hidaka-san. Uhm, can I leave you for a while though? I needed to -"

"You are not changing your dress, wear it. Mother, and Koharu chose it for you" they looked at the door and Akashi was there standing

Nadi stared back at the dress and sighed in defeat "I understand. Just for today" she then turned back again to Akashi and asked why he was there

"I want to see you dress, is there a problem to that?" He answered that made Nadi blushed, and even Hidaka got affected. But she felt disgust, since she hated cliché words "Father told me to accompany Hidaka-sama to the other noble ladies, but seemed unnecessary to do"

"Can she stay here with me?"

"But she will be going there with them, and of course, be staying with other noble ladies during the inauguration"

Nadi looked at Hidaka and bit her lower lips "uhm, she will stay here with me while changing. And since I'm also a noble child, then, she can sit with us. She's just by herself" she smiled to Akashi, pleading