Act 12-Chaos in the Palace Part 2 (The King)

With the help of the guard in duty, Nadeshiko and the others headed to the throne hall.

"Not even me? There's a secret that even brother doesn't know? But, Nadeshiko-sama, before we left she asked me not to get mad nor angry to father. Is it really because I'm not a true Akashi? But I promised her that I will not"

Koharu was walking behind Momoi and Nadi. Her mind was filled with what Nadi said. She couldn't calm down as they walked towards the throne hall. She gripped Nanami's hand and her friend immediately noticed the tense on her

Once they arrived outside the throne hall, they could hear Shiina's voice from the inside. She was shouting at Akashi. They were waiting on the right timing and they wanted to make sure that Akashi and the others were safe.

"Why are you defying your own auntie, Seijuro?!"

"You are the one that is defying me. I am absolute, however, it is in my plan and foretell that all of my words, you have a counter to them."

"But you are being manipulated by that woman!"

"I am not being manipulated by anyone. I am Akashi Seijuro"

"I see that you can't prove anything to anyone, Seijuro-sama" an old man's voice came in from the right door of the throne hall

"What are you doing here?" Seijuro asked him and the old man laughed

"Of course, I am here to see my granddaughter."

"Ojii-sama!" Mrs. Midorima called the old man who bowed down to the king

The old man looked at Nadeshiko and they could see how nervous her face became.

"Who are you old man?!" Shigure shouted at him

"I'm here to see my granddaughter. I don't see her"

"She is here" Mr. Midorima said and showed her beside him

Old man Taki walked towards her and smiled bitterly "We met again my dear. After telling me not to go near you and you told me to go away, here we meet again" he sighed and looked at Akashi and Midorima "Then, where is my granddaughter, Seijuro-sama, Shintarou-kun. I went to Midorima Estate but they told me to go here instead."

"Taki-jiichan?!" Nadi entered the throne hall and her eyes widened as old man Taki widened his arms, and gave him a big wide smile 

"There she is, my dear Nadeshiko! I told you, you can't fool your own grandfather!"

Nadi ran towards him and gave him a big tight hug. A big wide smile could be seen on their faces as Old man Taki embraced her tightly. "Jiichan, I miss you! I am sorry for not remembering you!"

"It is fine, don't worry about it"

"Nadeshiko, didn't I tell you to rest?" Akashi sighed and gave her a sharp look "Your memories really return and thus your personalities" Nadi gave her a wide smile "What are you doing here?"

Nadi sighed and looked at the king "I am here to prove that I am Nadeshiko, in order for the king to believe in what you all said."

"So you are going to poison even the king's mind" Shiina said and laughed that echoed throughout the throne hall

"For those who don't believe in me, then let it be. I can prove to my parents, to my family, and to my friends that I am Nadeshiko. But since someone is filling up my place right now, and seemed know lots about me, I'll leave it like that." Nadi chuckled and looked at the king

"Momocchi, you should let her rest"

"Sorry Ki-chan, but Nadeshiko-chan said that she can prove to the king that she is Nadeshiko" Momoi answered and looked at Akashi "Sorry, Akashi-kun. We tried to stop her but she insisted"