Act 14-Summer Vacation Ends

The palace became busy after the chaos that happened. It was been a week, and everyone had their own duty to work on. On the other side, Nadi got down into fever, and her body sore as an aftermath to what happened to her. Akashi made sure that she stayed inside his room, and rest. At that same time, Mrs. Midorima made sure that the every corner of Midorima mansion was cleaned for the return of the real Midorima Nadeshiko.

"Are you ready?" Akashi entered the room and saw Nadi wearing an ivory white and peach swing dress down to her knee, standing with anxious expression "Is something wrong?"

"Nothing, just thinking"

"And I wonder what you are thinking" Akashi asked wrapping his arms around her waist

"Too much happened in this summer vacation" she answered then rested her head on Akashi's chest "At first I wanted to earn money for grandma Chie so I applied here. And then I immediately wanted to run away from here" Akashi looked at her confusedly "I want to run away from you since you were really annoying" she laughed but received a glare from Akashi

"But you didn't"

"I couldn't, since I knew that you would easily catch me after. But after a month, lots of things happened. I even gained my memories back. But-"

"But?"

"Grandma Chie died because of me"

Akashi felt Nadi's body trembled. He pulled her to him more and caressed her hair

"Don't blame yourself. There are things in this world, in order for you to get something you need to pay for. Even though the price is high"

"What do you mean?"

"Nadeshiko" Akashi faced Nadi to him and stroke her face "Either way, you go here or not, there would be someone near you that would be killed. Not just near you, but you could have been killed too. They would do everything to kill you. Even though how big the world is, it will be small to the people desperate to kill you"

"But grandma Chie..."

"The only thing you can do for Grandma Chie now is to live and move forward. Make her proud"

Nadi nodded and hugged Akashi. "Thank you Sei-chan"

The two stayed in each other's arm for a while until someone knocked and told them that Midorima finally arrived.

"Are you ready to go home?" Akashi asked holding Nadi's hand as she nodded to him.

They walked towards the grand hall as their hand intertwined to each other. Nadi asked about Koharu and found out that she was still in the palace outskirt, with Nanami, still not planning to go back home. Nadi found out that Akashi's mother still didn't want to go back to the palace because of her health.

"Have you seen her?"

"Not yet"

"Why?"

"Father still need people here in the palace."

"But still you need to go and see your mother" Nadi tighten her gripped and smiled towards Akashi "Shall we go? Before the summer vacation ends?"

Akashi looked at her and nodded "Two days from now, let's go. I'll pick you to your house"

"Nope, go to grandma Chie's house, oops, I mean your house. I'll go there two days from now, so let's meet there, okay?"

"That house, the name is still under grandma Chie's name. I didn't write it under my name" Nadi looked at Akashi confusedly, asking for explanation "They are the family who took care of you. The payment of that house is actually not enough to the kindness from them"