Act 8-Nadeshiko

Nadi sat down beside Akashi as she waited for his words. But Akashi stayed silence for almost a minute until he spoke.

"Nadeshiko was always with me for I didn't know since when. She, along with Kuroko and the others, I know them for a long time now. Oh, and she was Midorima, Midorima Nadeshiko, Shintarou's little sister"

"Eh?! They don't look alike" Nadi commented that made Akashi laughed a little "Little sister, then she is younger than you?"

"True. Everyone said it. But to us, she was so mature like his brother. And yes, she was a year younger than me." Akashi then picked another stone and played it in his hand. He sighed and continued explaining "Nadeshiko was a person who would apologize if she knew that she made a mistake, even a little mistake. But when she didn't do anything and others wanted her to apologize, she wouldn't, and instead she would give reasons on why she wouldn't apologize. She was a person who was so vocal to everything. A person who would point out other's mistake and her mistake unconsciously, then she would apologize. Her bright smile always made the mood brighter. She could make everyone smile. He had her own pride, even though she was so young"

"Why did you fall in love with her?" Nadi curiously asked. Akashi glanced at her but again glanced back to the lake "It wasn't just because she was the crown princess, right? Your feelings towards her was so deep, that calculating from now, you were still around 13 years old that time. Some would say that it was just a childhood love, but there's more to that, right?"

"You are right. I was 13 and she was 12 when she became the crown princess. But we started going out a year before that, her birthday. To why, let see. Not only because she made me smile and made my mood good, she was the only person aside from my mother who could see my weak side" Akashi threw the stone on the lake and chuckled "I didn't show to anyone how wretched I was when my mother died when I was in fifth grade. We went to the ranch for a refreshment, but I went here instead. I cried. But to my surprise, she came here. She was sweating a lot. You saw how far it was from the ranch, right? She came here and once she saw me, she immediately cried but gave a chop on my head after. She got mad at me, saying that I didn't need to act tough in those times" he again picked a small stone on his side and stared on it "From that time, I view her not as childhood friend, but differently."

"Eh? She's great! For doing that to Akashi Seijuro-sama" Nadi noticed that on Akashi's eyes, he was holding his tears "Then, since that day?"

"Yeah, probably since that day. Since my mother died, she became the source of my will of living. She was always with me, smiling and supporting me with until I heard the news" Akashi gripped the stone that it crashed on his hand "But to think there were people who pulled that accident, they will pay"

"P-people who pulled that accident?" Nadi asked curiously but Akashi just remained silence. She sighed and looked at Akashi who was still emitting a heavy aura. Akashi looked at her and she smiled at him "Well, I will not ask anymore. What you said, they were enough to understand that she is very important to everyone, and to you. Since then, until now. We should get going. Everyone is waiting for us"

Nadi was about to stand up but Akashi grabbed her chin, and the next thing she felt was the cold smooth lips of Akashi. As Akashi moved back a little, Nadi's face couldn't paint on how surprised she was. He leaned his forehead to her and she could feel his breath on her face "Don't leave" he said and again planted a kiss to Nadi's lips. This time, as if Nadi's energy was sapped away, she surrender her will to him, and let him kiss her. As the kiss became deeper and deeper, Akashi still had no plan on letting her go. For Akashi, it was the same as Nadeshiko. The kiss, the warmth, everything, he wanted it for so long. For Nadi, she couldn't explain but she also longed for it. She was happy and her indescribable feelings towards Akashi was showing. She fall in love with him.