Act 9-Lost

"Nadeshiko?" Akashi asked again the guard for how many times since he said it

"Uhm, I know that it's hard to believe but, yes, Nadeshiko-sama" the guard said trembling in fear since Akashi's tone was changing

"Seemed like they moved first, prince" the doctor chuckled but in sarcastic tone "a very smart desperate move from them, also during her death anniversary"

"You may go" Akashi said to the guard and made a deep thought "I should check their Nadeshiko after checking mine" he said then shifted his gaze to the doctor "you know?"

"Yes. From the time she was brought to my hospital room. I can't be wrong. But since they know that I am on your side, DNA can't prove anything. It's only up to Nadeshiko-sama herself to regain her memories"

"You may go inside" the supervisor told interrupting them. The two of them went in and saw the sleeping Nadi who was now wearing Akashi's pajama.

"I'll leave her to you for a while. I'll go attend some business with those nobleness"

Akashi left the room after patting Nadi's head. On his way to the throne hall, he met Midorima who was hastily on his way too.

"Akashi, what is the meaning of this? There's another Nadeshiko" He asked once he saw Akashi.

"Let's meet their Nadeshiko first, and you decide who to believe" Akashi said and they both stood behind the door of the grand throne

"The prince has arrived!" one guard shouted and the door opened slowly. As it was opening, the two of them sighted a white haired girl on the middle with Midorima's mother beside her. She was wearing a white dress and flat white shoes. Her face was exactly like Nadi and she became excited once she saw the sight of Akashi

Once the door opened widely, the two walked in, and that instant, she ran towards Akashi and embraced him tightly

"Seijuro! I missed you so much!" She sobbed burying her head to his chest "I missed you so much"

"Nadeshiko-sama, calm down!" A man with long hair told him and bowed down towards Akashi

"I remember you. You were with Nadeshiko on her way to the outskirt palace. Then, what happened?" Akashi asked patting her head "I need explanations"

She lowered her gaze and showed him how hard it was to say. Akashi noticed it and he sighed

"So it's hard to say, Nadeshiko" Midorima sighed pushing his eye glass "anyone care to explain?"

"Onii-sama!" Nadeshiko shouted and hurriedly hugged him "I also missed you"

Akashi roamed his eyes around and he could see her auntie sitting beside the king's chair, and standing next to the king's chair were Koharu and Nanami, who were both looking away. The head of each noble families were all present. Even Shigure was there who was glaring at them

"The young lady lost her memories, and just retrieved everything back" the man with long hair explained "Nadeshiko-sama, you should explain what happened. Now that the prince is here"

She pulled back from Midorima and again gazed down "that day, when we were on the way to the outskirt palace, Asako-san, the attendant that was with me, and the driver got into fight. At first it was mild, but it became scarier. The car kept on moving on the mountain road, but then Asako-san snapped and just punched him, she was so scary. Until she, got her gun and shot the driver. She became crazy and mad. She stepped on the gas and the car accelerated so fast"

"How did you survive? The car was retrieved on the bottom of the cliff" Midorima curiosly asked

"Masashi-san grabbed me out of the car on time. We both jumped out of the car. But because the car was so fast, we both fall off hard. And the impact was on me"