Act 17.5-Inside the car (Extra)

After the inauguration, Nadi became the center of attraction. Media flocked around her, bachelors from other countries, also guys from Rakuzan were all gathering around her. Admiring her beauty, added by her gorgeous dress that stand out from the others.

She was entertaining them, but she felt embarrassed and awkward from the crowd gathering around her. Some noble guys had a chance to touch her on the shoulder, and hand shake with her.

Unknown to her, a pair of heterochromatic eyes were watching her from the third floor room window of the municipality hall, wanting to gauge all the eyes of the guys looking at Nadi

"That dress is so beautiful to Nadeshiko-sama that the attention is on her" Koharu commented as she stood next to him

"I need to destroy that dress and those eyes" he said turning around leaving Koharu stunned. She felt the dark, cold aura from her brother.

"He's serious!" She said looking at Nadi worriedly

~

"Nadeshiko-sama, we'll lead you now to your limousine" one coordinator said interrupting them

"Eh? I'm not going there with my parents?"

"I apologize, but I was ordered to immediately bring you to the limousine. Immediately." He repeated that hinted Nadi, it was Akashi who ordered it

"I understand." She bowed down towards the people around her, hugged her friends, and told her parents that she would be going. Even her parents were surprised, but they understood that it was Akashi's order.

~

The media followed her and surprised that she would be going in the prince's limousine. Once the door of the limousine opened, Nadi was surprised seeing Akashi, already sitting inside, wearing a casual clothes of Jeans and shirt with Jacket on top. He was sitting at the left corner of the limousine, crossed legs and arms with his eyes closed

Once Nadi sat next to Akashi, the driver immediately drove away. Inside Akashi's limousine, he pushed a button in which a panel lowered down, blocking the view of the driver to the back seat. Small curtains on the window also closed, not being able to see the outside view.

"Sei-chan? What's up?" She asked confusedly but her eyes widened when Akashi got a red handle scissor from his left side "uhm, Sei-chan?"

"I need to destroy that dress" he said pulling Nadi closer to him "and disinfect you from those hooligans"

"No, don't destroy this! Koharu and Shiori-sama chose it for me" Nadi reason out, but the glints on Akashi's eyes remained. Nadi finally realized that he really despised seeing the dress, so she sighed and chuckled "please, let me keep this dress. I promise that I will never wear this anymore, and let you see it."

"Take it off" he ordered "take it off" he repeated

"Wait a minute! Take it off?!"

"Or do you want me take it off from you? Ah, that's not, do you want me to rip it off from you?"

"Here?!"

"The limousine is big enough for the two of us" Akashi got a paper bag at his side and handed it to her "your change is inside. You can throw that dress outside, also the accessories."

"I will not" Nadi responded and took off the accessories first. She sighed as Akashi was watching her. "You will not turn around or close your eyes?"

"I will not" he answered still his gaze on her "hurry up. My eyes are twitching, and I want to cut that dress into pieces"

She turned around and showed her back to Akashi "please help me unzip." she said shoving her hair, showing the zipper from the nape of her neck down to her waist