Act 11-Chaos in the Palace Part 1 (Nadeshiko)

Summer vacation was nearing to end. Akashi was waiting for the right timing for the truth to be known. And three days had passed, nothing happened. Everyone was busy preparing on their own, but also preparing for something that would bring advantage on their side.

"We apologize, Akashi-sama" three guards lowered their heads as they tightly held their swords down on the ground

"What kind of situation is this?" Midorima asked adjusting his eyeglass

"It seemed we are one step late, Akashi" Aomine commented while his hands on his pocket. He looked at Akashi who was still having an emotionless expression, looking down on the man that was lying on the ground, with three bullets on his chest and one on his head, drowning from his own blood

"We again apologize. When we followed him three days ago, he was indeed still alive. We can confirm that he was still alive until yesterday, since we comprehend him with our hands. We handed him to the local police yesterday since we needed to wait for your arrival, but for some reason, he escaped and here we found him again"

The man who switched to be Momoi's driver was found dead in the back alley in one street in Downtown. It was clearly obvious that the man was killed. For the local police with unknown reason, but for Akashi, the reason was clear, to make him silence to whom he got the order.

"Still investigate the cause of his death" Akashi ordered then turned around. He got his phone and seemed he was waiting for a message

"Aka-chin, Kuro-chin will be coming back today, right?"

"Yes"

"I asked them to buy the sweets in the place where they went. I can't wait"

"Hahaha, you really likes sweets" Kise laughed but blinked once he realized someone standing beside him "Kurokocchi?!" They all turned to him and he was catching his breath "What's wrong?"

"Akashi-kun, it's bad!"

"Eh?"

"Momoi-san and Kudou-san, they were immediately caught once we arrived in the palace's gate. Momoi-san was brought to the throne hall, while Kudou-san, I don't know where is she now"

Akashi hurriedly got into his car, and told others to follow. Gripping his hands tightly, he kept on telling his driver to hurry up. Kuroko also explained that once they arrived in the palace's gate, they were immediately stopped by the guards and Nadi was taken away. They didn't notice Kuroko so Momoi told him to go and find Akashi, in which he found out that he was in Downtown. His phone was left inside the car, and Momoi's phone was confiscated. Kuroko ran from the palace without the guards knowing.

~

Momoi was confused to what was going on. But she decided to ask Kuroko to find Akashi for help. She was taken to the throne hall and there she found her parents with worried face. She also realized that Kise family, Murasakibara Family, Kuroko Family, Aomine Family, Midorima Family  and the other noble families were also present. In the platform, the king was sitting on his chair, while Shiima was sitting on the queen's chair. Koharu, Nanami and Kagetora were standing on the left side worried to her

"Mother, what's going on?"

"Satsuki! You, what on earth are you doing?! Being friendly with a thief!" Momoi's mother hugged her tightly sobbing and trembling in fear

"Thief?"

"Kudou Nadi, Satsuki-chan" Shigure answered and still there was a cast on her right arm. "Satsuki-chan was also a victim of that girl" Momoi looked at her with confused face to what she was saying "Poor Satsuki-chan"