Act 13-Chaos in the Palace (Retrieving Memories)

"Do you expect me to believe in your theoretical statement, Seijuro. Atleast one time you need to believe that it's over and accept defeat."

"I will repeat this again, no one dare to defy me. I am absolute. And seemed like you are underestimating me, then, I'll make you experience what I meant"

In that, Akashi looked at Midorima and he nodded

"Takao"

In instant, the door opened widely and Takao arrived riding in a rear car

"Shin-chan! You bastard! How dare you left me when we are heading to downtown, then calling me, and told me to bring the rear car in the throne hall!" Takao shouted that made all their attention shifted to him "You know how steep the road towards the palace?! And I needed to ask people to carry this with me?!"

But without them knowing, in that movement, they didn't realize the guards that double, no triple in number entered the hall and pointed their swords on the neck of each enemies; the guards, and the noble families who were on the list.

"What is the meaning of this?!" Shiina shouted in which not just one, nor two, but almost 10 swords were pointing at her. Not just pointing, but the point of each swords, she could feel it.

"Koharu" Akashi called her in calm tone and nodded

Koharu nodded and immediately stomped her foot to Shiina's foot, releasing herself from her gripped. Even though Shiina tried to hold her back, Koharu ran towards her father and Shiina was immediately comprehend by the guards

"Akashi, are these guards enough?" Hayama shouted with Nebuya on his left

"It's enough"

"I thought we are late. Good thing we saw Takao outside" Nebuya and Takao laughed at the same time.

"Seiijuro, you knew this will happen?" the King confusedly asked Akashi

"I am Akashi Seijuro. I know everything. I foretell that Auntie will surely bring guards that are on their side. In any case, everything happened today was predicted except for two" Akashi looked at Nadi and sighed "The promised you asked me and what you said about mother"

"Sorry, I want to at least tell you that your father loves your mother very much that he did it for her" Nadi breathed heavily in which Akashi noticed "In any case, this will not happen if I didn't return in the palace, but I'm thankful that I'm back. Thank you Sei-chan" she stated and that she lost her conscious.

~Several hours after~

She slowly opened her eyes and immediately saw her pink haired friend worriedly looking at her

"Nadeshiko!" Momoi called her once she noticed that Nadi opened her eyes "I felt Déjà vu"

"Satcchan, I'm back at Sei-chan's room?" Nadi sat down with the help of Momoi and chuckled "Did I pass out?" Momoi nodded in response. Nadi roamed her eyes around and saw only Momoi in the room. She could see the witted Tsubaki flowers she brought last time. She failed to notice it a while ago but now her eyes could see the things around her

"Everyone is in the throne hall." Momoi explained when she noticed Nadi roaming her eyes around "Everyone that was on the list were comprehend, even Shiina-sama, and Shigure's family. Also, the other Nadeshiko was Masashi-san's sister. She underwent a surgery"

"That Masashi was caught too?"

Momoi shook her head and sighed "Actually, he seemed left the hall before the guards came. B-but don't worry, Akashi-kun said that he will be caught soon"

"Of all people, I want him to be caught. I want to at least let him pay to what happened to Asako-san and Yuto-san that he killed."

"Don't worry, Akashi-kun will surely catch him. By the way, Koharu-chan already went to the palace outskirt with Nanami-chan. Of course with permission from the king"