Welcome home ~ Rogue x reader

Guys I just wanna say first of all thank u for taking your time and reading this book, I'm really happy that u guys do... Second of all.... This might have slow updates.. So plz be patient!! enjoy reading this... Thanks again! :)

The picture above is not me btw....
~~~~~~~~~

You were waiting patiently for your four friends to come back home from their mission. You didn't go with them because they said that they thought it was gonna be dangerous and didn't want you ending up hurt. You didn't argue.... Well you did a little.... You wanted to tag along.... But you were a little injured from the previous mission you took solo, and you did have a few scratches on your body. So you said ok, thankful that they were all worried for your health.
You sat at the foot of your friends' house door, hands on your knees as you looked at the view around you. It was sunset and even though you were all alone, you at least had something nice to look at. You looked at the sun and breathed in the fresh air. You leaned against the door and sighed. You missed them. You opened your eyes and looked at the sky. "So beautiful" you whispered.

You, (y/n) (l/n), were a member of a guild called Sabertooth and were best friends with another known guild called Fairy Tail. Even though others disapproved of this.... You couldn't care less that they all thought that they were some sort of 'enemies', they were your friends, and that's how you wanted it to stay.

You had powers like no other. Like your friends, Natsu with fire and Gray with ice, you had the only power no one in this world had any more, the power of music. Others may think that it sounds lame, but it's actually amazing. You could do so many things, just by singing, and tons more by just simply humming. You had the best voice in the guild, or maybe even possible, the whole WORLD. Yup, you were that  talented. You had a (f/c) Sabertooth stamp on the right side of your chest (like Gray).

You stared more at the red and orange sky, getting bored slightly by the minute. You sighed once more. How long are they taking?! You yelled frustratingly in your head. They said they would be back in three weeks!! You rubbed your temples and stuffed a yawn that came out of your mouth. You decided to just do one thing that you never got bored of, and that was of course, sing a song....

"Na na... Na na na na na...

I miss you
Miss you so bad
I don't forget you
Oh it's so sad

You looked back up, tiny specks of stars appearing.

I hope you can hear me
I remember it clearly

As you sung, red mist slowly spread around you, but you weren't scared. Cause this was part of your powers.

The day you~ slipped away
Was the day I found it
Won't be the same

Ohh~

The red mist came around you and suddenly, (on your hair that hung loose on your shoulders), a single red strip came into your hair on the left side of your (h/c) hair. This was simply, a change in your appearance every time you sang or even hummed. This was the beauty in your power. Look in the picture above if your not sure what I mean....
You smiled, you loved it when this happened.

Na na... Na na na na na...

I didn't get around to kiss you
Goodbye on the head
I wish that I could see you again
I know that I can't