The Stars ~ Sting x reader

This is from both my Marshall Lee and Oikawa Tooru X reader
Sting may be a little OOC idk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are we there yet??~" you whined, your legs already tired. You had been following your one heck of a friend for about an hour right now, in the MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT....and he STILL hasn't stopped walking to where ever it was you were going.

Sting just chuckled. "Just keep your head on for a while longer." He said with a smile as he continued walking. "It's just up that hill." You looked up at where he was pointing.

The highest hill in the whole freaking area where you lived.

"What's so special up there?" You asked, tiredness visible in your voice. Sting groaned. "Oh come on (y/n), just wait.....You'll see for yourself." And with that he dragged you up the hill. As you reached the top he lay down on the soft green grass and closed his eyes. "Lie down." He said waving a hand. You looked down at the soft ground and raised an eyebrow. "You can't expect me to lie on the ground!"

"It's not gonna kill you (y/n)!!"

"This isn't another prank is it?" You said looking at him curiously. Sting placed a hand over his mouth and gave a fake shocked expression. "Now why on earth would I do that?~"

You sighed with a small smile and lay down on the grass, which wasn't so bad. It was REALLY soft. "Close your eyes." Sting said with a smile.

And you did.
"Clear your head."
You did.....
"Listen to the sounds around you."
You heard all the wonderful peaceful noises of the world around you.....
"Look up...."
When you opened your eyes and looked up you gave a gasp. Thousands and millions of stars were up there, stuck in the sky shinning their very best as if they were on display.

You had to sit up straight to take it all in. "Sting this is AMAZING!!" You yelled, shaking him and jumping up and down on your but. "I've never seen so many before!!" Of coarse all you got was a chuckle.

"Why haven't I seen this many stars before!?" You yelled once more, smiling like a weirdo.

"People these days don't stop to see the world around them, they always walk by...." Sting said and looked up. "And your one of 'em (y/n)-chan~~~."

You had to give a pout. "Hey~" you complained poking him on the cheek. "It's not my fault! I don't have the time these days ya know!"

You kept poking him teasingly, until Sting turned his head and you ended up poking his lips. His eyes met yours and you stopped. Finger still on his lip. Eyes locked.

You both stared at each other for a good while, and you lowered your hand and gave a smile.

"Thank you....." You said, blushing a red you hoped he wouldn't see. "Thank you for the stars...."

Sting gave his well known smile. "My pleasure (y/n)" he said as he patted you on the head. "I do this all the time, but I wanted to share this moment with you...."

"Well.... Still though, thank you. And I couldn't have enjoyed this moment then anyone but with you." You said gratefully.

Sting held your hand. "No problem." He said with a smile. "But I guess now you owe me one."

"I owe you for looking at the stars?" You said raising an eyebrow with a smile.
"Yup."

The two of you looked up at the sky, mesmerized in the brightness of the stars that surrounded you. "You know," Sting said after a while. "If I could, I would make you a crown made completely out of the best stars in the galaxy."

Your head snapped in his direction. "You would?" You asked surprised. Your boyfriend laughed and stood up.
"Off course!" He said. "Your a wonderful person (y/n). Only the best for the best right?"

You were smiling like no tomorrow now. You sat up and grabbed your Romeo in a hug. "Thank you thank you thank you Sting~!" You yelled. "Your the greatest EVER!!"

"I think so too~" Sting said with a chuckle. "Who else do you expect to be?"

You let go of him and punched him playfully on the shoulder. "Me.... DUH!" You yelled playfully.

"Prove it princess." Sting said with a smirk and crossed his arms. "Like you could ever beat me on being the greater one in this relationship." This time it was your turn to scoff. "Sting Eucliff, I could beat you on practically anything."

"Like I said.... Prove it."

"I don't need to prove that I'm better!"

"Scared are we?"

"Hey!"

"Don't deny it (y/n)~"

"I'm not denying it, nor am I admitting it!"

Sting gave a small sigh. "Your so stubborn." He said, flicking you in the forehead in the process. You rubbed the spot where he flicked you. "No I'm not." You said pouting and crossing your arm. Sting just looked at you and raised an eyebrow. "Cute." He said. "But I'm more cuter~" He gave you his signature smirk and moved in closer to your face. You rolled your eyes.

"Oh please." And with that you closed the gap between you two.

After a few minutes the two of you pulled away and looked at each other lovingly as Sting placed his forehead on yours. "The sky's so beautiful tonight, isn't it (y/n)?" you gave a small hmm as you two pulled apart and looked back up at the sky.

"You know what else's beautiful tonight?" Sting's voice broke out as you turned back to face him only to find him staring at you. You blushed at the way he was looking at you and managed to stammer,
"W-What?"

"Me."

Que the silence.

"........."

"........."

"........."

"........."

PUNCH.