Fight me ~ Natsu x reader

"Flame brain!"

"Ice bag!"

"Massive ego!"

"Whimp!"

"Idiot!"

"Show off!"

You groaned and slammed your head on the table. Lucy sweat dropped and patted your back. Natsu and Gray have been fighting again, and Erza wasn't there to stop them because she had went on a solo mission.

"Guys... Please stop." Mirajane sighed as she polished a wine glass behind the bar counter. "Never!!" They both yelled.

"Fight me if you think your so tough!" Natsu yelled shoving his fist in Gray's face. "Bring it on you no good peice of lava!" Gray yelled shoving his own fist in Natsu's face.

"This cannot end well." Mira sighed.

"Go Natsu!" Happy cheered doing a little dance. "You stupid cat!" Lucy yelled waving her arms around angrily. "Don't encourage them!!"

You lifted your head up from the table and raised an eyebrow. "Really guys...." Elfman said groaning. "Can you at least be man enough to stop!?"

"No!" Gray yelled. "Lemme win against this douche bag and then I'll stop!"

Natsu smashed his head against Gray's and yelled, "As if I'd loose to anyone to the likes of you!"

Natsu felt a hand place itself on his shoulders. He turned around to see your stern face.

"Natsu......." You said dead panning. "That's enough. This is the third time today...."

Natsu turned to look at you. "Then why don't YOU fight me?!"

You looked at him surprised and shook your head. "N-no!" You yelled waving your hands in front of you. "I'm not gonna fight you. No one has to fight anyone. Can't you guys make things right over a civilized conversation?"

Gray and Natsu stared at you. Gray placed a hand under his chin and looked at the ground. "Never really thought of that....." "No way!" Natsu yelled. "Conversations are boring! A fight will prove who's better!" You face palmed, until an idea struck in your head.

"Suppose I did agree to fight against you, and suppose I won, will you stop fighting with Gray for the rest of the evening and talk things out instead?"

Natsu looked at you strangely and crossed his arms, a smirk now on his face.

"And let's suppose we say I won..... What do I get?"

You looked at him. "Ummmm....." You tried to think of something. "You can do what ever you want."

"Natsu's smirk went wide. "Whatever I want whenever I want?" You groaned and rubbed your temples. You knew you were going to regret this. "Sigh....... Yes Natsu...."

Natsu smirked and fist pumped the air. "Alright!"

Natsu then dragged you in the middle of a room and stood facing you a few feet back. This fought the attention of some guild memebers and they came over watching you as the slowly formed a circle around the two of you.

"Ready......" Gray started the countdown. Gray and you bent low in your fighting positions. "GO!!"

Natsu said a bunch of fire magic gibberish and shot flames from his mouth. You dodged the attack and yelled, "ice make, hammer!" (You have the same powers as Gray)

A huge hammer came above of Natsu's head and came falling down on him, knocking him halfway across the room.

Nasty growled and ran towards you. You both spent a few minutes shouting random attacks and punches now and then.

~~~~ time skip to when the two of you are really beat up ~~~~

The both of you were gasping rapidly for breaths. You were attacked quiet well and so was Natsu.

Natsu dragged his feet towards you, and you did nothing cause you were so beat up and exhausted to even lift your hands.

Natsu stood in front of you and took as deep breath as he smirked. He placed both hands on your shoulder before gently pushing you to the ground. "Ooofff!" You said as your back hit the ground.
Natsu just laughed as he bent down, close to your face and whispered in your ear.

"I win....."

You just groaned. "Well then....." You said rolling your eyes and looking at Natsu. "You win, what do you want me to do?"

Natsu just smiled, the smile that made your cheeks burn red and make butterflies in your stomach.

"Fight me?" He said standing up and reaching out a hand to you. You looked into Natsu's eyes and smiled, grabbing his hand.

"Sure....."