Part 1 Scared ~ young Laxus x reader

Disclaimer: Fairy Tail does not belong to me...... But the plot does....

"SPOOKY SUNDAY!!" Everyone yelled screaming and yelling with joy and excitement and jumping up and down.

You sighed and looked down at the table near the bar where you were sitting at. You hated this time of the week. Spooky Sunday, to be exact. Everyone in the guild came up with this crazy idea, saying that they would all tell scary stories to each other every Sunday. They came up with this just 2 months ago, but it felt like years to you. You hated scary things, and had a huge fear of them. Everyone in the guild knew this, making it really thrilling for them to scare you. You were the 'scary cat' in the family. And to make things worse today, it started raining heavily outside. The kind that had lighting and thunder and pitch grey clouds.

Little Natsu jumped up and down. "Today's gonna be awesome!" Gray just crossed his arms and tried to look cool. "You say that every time flame brain." Natsu glared at him and yelled in his adorable voice, "shut up ice princess!" You had to smile at that.

"Hey (y/n)," a teen Mirajane called out to you. "C'mon we're starting!" You looked up to see everyone gathering in a circle around two tables they pushed together. You shook your head. "N-no thanks." You said. "I'm fine here in the light where I can't hear anything scary."

Young Cana laughed. "Your not scared.... AGAIN are you (y/n)?"

You huffed and crossed your arms. "As a matter of fact I am. You all know I hate scary stories right? And you know how easily scared I get....."

"Pish posh." Makarov said who happened to be sitting on the bar counter next to you. "Everyone needs a good scare now and then (y/n)."

"But Makarov ~" you whined. Erza stood up and dragged you to where the group was. "Stop complaining (y/n)." She said with a smile and plopped you on a bench. You gave her a small glare but sighed in defeat. "Let's start!" Elfman yelled.

Suddenly, the front doors banged open. All your heads snapped in that direction.

In walked Laxus, drenched and holding a small bag wrapped around his shoulder. "Welcome home Laxus." Makarov said from the table (he likes to join you guys in the stories). Laxus nodded in response and walked up to the bar counter. "And just where have YOU been all week?" Teenager Makao said. "S-class mission." Laxus said in his mood less voice, his back turned to the group and fishing around in his bag. "Took a while to complete it."

Makao nodded his head in satisfaction for his answer. "What are you guys doing anyways?" Laxus said still not turning around. "Spooky Sunday!" Tiny Jet yelled excitedly. Laxus scoffed. "Again?" "We do it every Sunday genius." Mira said rolling her eyes. She turned to smirk at you and wrapped and arm around you. "And (y/n)'s joining us this time."

Laxus stopped what he was doing and turned to give you a confused look. He looked at Mira, "Doesn't she hate being told such things?" Cana laughed. "She has no choice but to join us this time!" Laxus turned to you and raised and eyebrow. 'Help me' you mouthed scared to him. Laxus looked at you and sighed. He walked up and sat next to you.

"Your gonna join us?!" Natsu yelled surprised. "You hardly ever join!" Laxus tch'd and said, "I'm only doing this cause I know something wrongs gonna happen." Wakaba laughed. "What's the worst that could happen?" You turned and smiled gratefully at Laxus. Laxus smiled back before going back to his usual expression and said, "So who's gonna go first?"

"I WILL!" Mirajane yelled and smirked. Let's see how really scared you can get (y/n)......

"Once apron a time.......in a dark and lonely house....
On a high and lonely hilltop...... There lived a young girl....."