Baby Daddy Sting ~ Your Home

This is a modern AU humans! And plz, for the header image... Just go along with it 

(ーー;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mommy...." (s/n) said as he tugged on your dress and looked up at you with wide, (e/c) eyes. "When's dad coming home?"

You smiled down at your son as you ruffled his blond hair that was so similar to his father's. "He'll be here soon (s/n). We just have to be patient and hope your daddy hasn't fallen asleep anytime sooner...." You said in your gentle motherly voice. Your three year old giggled and nodded, running off and began playing in the grass, ripping up handfuls and then tossing them in the air like pieces of confetti.

You smiled softly and stood guard, making sure your son didn't do anything silly that could hurt himself as your arms were being weighed down slightly by a small two month old baby in your arms. Looking down at your daughter, you smiled at seeing her peaceful sleeping face and rock her gently back and forth.

"Mommy!" You turned to face back at your son to see him running up to you. "Lower your voice please (s/n), your sister might wake up." You said nicely as you bent down carefully while trying not to wake up your baby and gave (s/n) a kiss on his forehead. He smiled apologetically and then his smile came back on his face. "Look what I found!" He said with his huge grin as he held out his hand to show you what he found. You leaned in to take a closer look, and to your dismay, it was a beetle.

"That's nice dear." You said with a slight smile as you tried not to jump around and run away screaming as you moved away a little from the beetle. "But why don't you let go of the bug so he can go back to his family now?" (S/n) looked up at you with his adorable eyes. "God he looke just like his father when he was young." You thought squeeling in your mind.

"You mean like dad?" He asked with a curious look. You chuckled slightly and nodded.
"Just like dad...."

"Well ok then!" (S/n) said as he smiled, turned around and then placed it back on the ground as he watched it crawl away. "Go on Mr Beetle! Run home!!"

You giggled at his silly behavior and looked around. Your family wasn't the only one who was waiting for someone. Other family members and friends here that included mothers, childrens and elders were all waiting for their loved ones to come back from the war that had been going on for over a year.

When Sting first told you that he was going to leave for the war, you were devastated. At that time you had only (s/n) who was still two years old. It broke Sting's heart as well at the thought of leaving two of the people he loved most in the world. But no words could describe the way he felt when you told him you were pregnant. Now not only would he not be there to look after his family, but he also will miss out the birth of his second child, and that pretty much shattered his heart a lot more. But he promised you that for your and your children's sakes, he will come back from the war alive.

You somehow managed to pull through without Sting. It was hard for you, since you had no communication with him. The only thing you had to remind you of him were all the photos that you had of him. But when you got a letter two weeks ago saying that the war was finally over and that all soldiers will be coming back home to be reunited with their families, you cried tears of joy. Because if you had to be a hundred percent honest, you weren't entirely sure if Sting would come back alive. But for yourself and your children, you remained strong and kept your hopes up. Hours of praying for your husband every night finally paid off.

Suddenly, someone shouted and pointed at the gates in the horizon. Everyone in a rush got up and looked. There from the distance, were all the soldiers who went to the war, all and one piece and most importantly, alive.
Everyone cheered and cried out in happiness as the ran over to their loved ones.