One more thing ~ Lyon x reader

"Oooohhhmergooodddd Lyon!!" You squeeled as you clutched Lyon's arm and jumped up and down. "Look at those cute boots!!" Lyon looked at you weirdly and sighed. "This is the fifth pair boots that you've bought (y/n). Do you really think you need one more?" You rolled your eyes at your boyfriend. "Off course Lyon, shoes this good don't just pop out of trees ya know!" Lyon sighed as he let you drag him into the store.

You and Lyon decided to hang out together at the town square, where the shops were bustling with new things and new foods with markets and shops everywhere. You were having the time of your life, while Lyon unfortunately had to carry ever single thing that you bought.

You ended up buying TWO more shoes, which didn't make the weight on Lyon's hands any better. But being the amazing guy he was, he decided to just shut up and stick it up.

"Lyon," he heard you call out to him as they walked away from the shop. Lyon turned to face you. "Yah?" "Are you feeling hungry?" You asked. "I skipped breakfast and you look like your gonna faint from carrying so much." Lyon sighed in relief. "I am actually." You nodded and smiled. "Ok, let's go to a nice restaurant and get something good to eat!" And then you dragged him to the nearest and cheapest restaurant. (Hey, you wanted to save some for more shopping later XP)

"This place seems pleasing." You said as you walked inside with Lyon's hand in yours and walked over to an empty table near a window with a nice view. "Let's sit here." Lyon nodded as he placed all your bags on the side next to him. He looked up and called over a waiter who seemed...... Awfully familiar......

"NATSU!?" You yelled, surprised that he was here as a waiter rather that being at Fairy Tail. Natsu's face lit up once he saw you two and ran over to give you a hug. "(Y/n)? What're you doing here?!" You laughed. "I could ask you the same thing Natsu. For me and Lyon, we just wanted to relax for the day and have a break from shopping." Natsu looked at all your bags and gave a chuckle. "No kidding." He said with a smile. "Me and Lucy are here for a mission really. But what we didn't know was that it'd be waitressing." He sweat dropped. "I dropped three orders already. And I can't quit cause Lucy really needs to pay for her rent and the payment here is really good." Lyon chuckled and patted Natsu on the back. "You'll get the hang of it buddy." He said encouragingly. Natsu seemed to feel better at that, then began to take your order.

"Sorry." He said as he hurryingly took out a notebook and pen. "I forgot to take down what you guys want. Anything in mind?" Lyon nodded and looked at the menu card that was infront of him. "I'll just have coffee and some sandwiches." He said and handed you the menu. Natsu furiously scribbled down Lyon's order and turned to you. "And yourself (y/n)?" You thought for a while and skimmed through the options. "I'll have some (favorite smoothie) and one strawberry cheesecake please." Natsu nodded and wrote that down too. Once done, he looked back up at you. "Your order will come in a few minutes and blah blah blah so please be patient while the cooks prepare it." You giggled at this and nodded. "We will." Natsu gave a thumbs up before walking away towards the kitchen.

You and Lyon began to happily chat with each other while waiting for your food to come. "In a sweet mood are we?" Lyon said as he smirked and rested his chin on his hand and leaned on the table closer to you. You looked at him confused and tilted your head. "Sweet mood?" You repeated confused. "Your order." Lyon said. "You ordered sugary things." You huffed and sat up proud. "Well DUH! I mean, what's better than sweets Lyon?"

Lyon raised a brow. "None sugary things?" You looked at him and sulked. "Your so mean Lyon~" you whined as Lyon just laughed. Suddenly, you heard a crash in the kitchen and a freaked out Lucy walking over to you. "Lucy!" You yelled as you waved your hand at her and gave a big smile. Lucy smiled and returned the greeting. Her face turned to regret as she sheepishly scratched the back of her neck. "Sorry guys." She said. "I'm afraid Natsu dropped your order. Is it ok if we give it to you in a take away?" You smiled and nodded your head understandingly. "Sure! Lyon and I can eat in the park!" You faced Lyon. "Is that fine with you Lyon?" Lyon nodded and kissed you on the cheek. "I don't mind." He said. "Ok. I'll go tell the chef." Lucy said as she apologized once again and dashed off into the kitchen. As Lucy opened the kitchen doors, you saw Natsu angrily throwing fire at everything. You giggled at this.

A few minutes later, Lucy came back with your orders in a plastic bag. "The boss wanted to apologize." Lucy said. "So he gave you some cupcakes to say sorry." You thanked Lucy and took hold of the bag. Lyon grabbed all your shopping bags and you grabbed some yourself before walking out the restaurant doors. Of course, after hugging Lucy and ruffling Natsu's hair.

You and Lyon dropped everything off at your apartment on your way to the park, you just held on to the bags that contained your food in. Apon entering the park, you saw the most perfect spot to have your little 'picnic' and dragged Lyon towards it. A big oak tree located next to a medium sized pond. You spread out the picnic blanket that you had bought along with you and took out your food.

Lyon and you began to eat, with Lyon trying now and then to take a sip out of your smoothie. You laughed along with him as you talked with each other about a few silly moments you both had shared together. When you where busy taking another sip from your smoothie, Lyon reached over and jabbed a peice of your cheesecake with a fork and plopping it into his mouth. You gasped dramatically and smacked him lightly on the arm. "Cheesecake stealer!" You yelled pointing an accusing finger at him. Lyon laughed and gave you a kiss. "You bet I am."

You pouted and snatched his sandwich from his hand and ate it all. Lyon raised an eyebrow at you. "What was that for?"
You huffed. "For stealing my cake!" Lyon shook his head as he lays down and rests his head on your lap. "I just took one bite (y/n). I didn't exactly eat the WHOLE cake."

"Still." You said as you began to play with Lyon's hair, making little plats here and there. There was a moment of peaceful silence before you had an idea. "Hey....Lyon?" You said as you shook the figure that lay asleep on your lap. Lyon just grunted, showing you he was listening. "There's one more thing I wanna do." You said softly. Lyon opened his eyes and looked up to see your beautiful (e/c) looking down at him. "What's that?" He said in the same tone as you as he smiled up at you.

You blushed as you moved a few stray prices of hair from his face and leaned down to give him a quick peck. You pulled back blushing. "That." You said as you stroked his cheek. Lyon chuckled as he sat up straight and placed a hand behind your head and pulled your face closer to his.

"Let's do that a bit longer."

~~~~~

Requests? Come on guys!
Don't be shy! XD I don't bite