Baby Daddy Laxus ~ Laughter

Might be a little sad in the beginning.... Dunno.... uhhh.... Enjoy anyways!

*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*

I couldn't find a picture of Laxus with any children so it'll take me some time to find a good one. I'll add it tomorrow hopefully... if i dont, then please know that i failed in finding one T_T

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He never did understand the purpose of it.....

"Hey mom, dad, wake up!"

"Ye ye! Wakie wakei!"

It seemed meaningless to him.....

Both (y/n) and Laxus were stirred from their sleep by the sound of both their children laughing as they stormed into their bedroom to wake up their parents. Both elders groaned, but the mother smiled slowly as she sat up straight to give her kids a good morning kiss while the father just buried his face in his pillow, hoping that he could by any miracle now, go back to sleep.

But he couldn't, not while his children's laughter was still within hearing range.

It was just so loud.....

A boy and his younger sister sat in the living room as they both were calmly drawing on the coffee table with crayons spread across both the table and the floor. The brother just at the young age of eight, three years older then his younger sister. The mother spent her time talking to a friend on the phone and at the same carefully prepared lunch for her family, whilst the father sat at the dining table, drinking a cup of coffee and reading the daily newspaper.

The sound of little giggles and laughs broke his thoughts, as he looked over at both of his children. He noticed the youngest laughing at something which her brother had drawn on a piece of paper. The brother laughed alongside with her as he made more drawings and showed them to his sister, all of which she laughed at as she clapped her tiny hands and giggled, asking him to "make more".

Why would they laugh at something so small? .....

"Lunch is ready guys!"

Laxus remained seated on the table, watching his kids jump up once they heard their mother call and ran into the kitchen to help her bring lunch to the table. He remembered his beautiful wife smiling as she gave them both a kiss on the forehead as she gave them both something small to carry back to the table.

He could remember his son carrying the plates with caution, and his daughter the spoons, forks, etc. They placed them on the table and ran back in the kitchen, seeing if their was anything else that they could do and ran up to their mother, jumping up and down with smiles plastered on their faces as they asked, "What else can we help with mummy?"

What's the reason any way?.....

The small family sat together at the table, passing food here and there and eating with full appetites. Laxus had shared small talk with his wife, he even wiped his sons mouth who was messily eating his food with a napkin and proceeded to pick up his other child's fork when she accidentally dropped it on the ground.

The image was clear as day in his mind, as he recalled his family talking about their day, saying what they will, and what they want to do later on today.