Part 2 Scared ~ young Laxus x reader

You felt two arms wrap around you and shield you from the bolt. You gasped and opened your eyes to see....

"Laxus?" You said in a whimpering voice. The lighting didn't seem to have any effect on him. Of course he's a lightening  mage....

"(Y/n) are you okay?!" Laxus yelled at you, concerend. He was drenched wet as well. You cried. "Laxus....I-m s-scared..."

Laxus looked at you worried and yelled, "it's ok I'm here!" Another lightening bolt came a few feet away from you and you screamed and hugged Laxus scared. Laxus held you protectively. "I'm gonna get us out of here ok (y/n)? I promise nothing's gonna happen!" "L-Laxus..." You whimpered and looked up to see his eyes. Tears went down as you chocked on your words.

"......I-I'm scared....."

Laxus looked into your eyes deeply. It broke his heart to see you like this. Laxus bent down to kiss you on your forehead.
"It's ok...." He said as he hugged you. "I'm right here."

Another bolt came crashing down, this one closer then the other one. Laxus looked up and glared at the sky. He  said nothing as he picked you up bridal style and ran toward as the guild. Lightening bolts flashed here and there, and a few branches fell from trees.
You kept your eyes closed the whole time and held on to Laxus for dear life.

After a few minutes of running, you felt Laxus slow down his pace. You looked up and saw the guild coming in view. Laxus kicked open the doors and marched in. Everyone inside the guild looked at you guys surprised. Laxus glared at everyone.

"Ok.... Next time, if I see anyone... And I mean ANYONE, telling (y/n) something she doesn't wanna hear, their gonna have to go through me. Is that clear?!" Laxus yelled.

No one said anything, too scared of what will happen next.

Laxus tch'd and walked in. He walked over to Makarov, who was watching the whole scheme from atop off the bar counter. He looked down at you softly before placing you on a nearby chair. He turned to Makarov. "Make sure she turns out alright..." Makarove nodded. "I'll make sure she does." Laxus nodded in satisfaction. He turned to give you a soft look, before turning around and stomping out the doors.

"You going back out in this weather?!" Gray yelled. Laxus didn't stop walking. "Lightening can't hurt me." He said sorta angrily and stopped as he reached Mirajane. "You better make this up to her." He said without looking at her. Mira looked down sadly. "I know..."

Laxus said no more before walking out the doors, slamming it in the process.

As soon as he was out of sight, everyone came running up to you.

"(Y/n) are you ok?!"

"We're so sorry we dragged you into this!"

"Are you hurt?"

You waved your hands and chuckled, wiping your tears. "I... I'm fine...." Mirajane walked up to you and looked at you shamefully. "I'm so... SO sorry (y/n)...." She said. "I guess I got over excited about it being Spooky Sunday and let the worst get over me.... I shouldn't have done that to you..... Not to a friend."

You smiled warmly and held her hands. "It's ok Mirajane... Really." You said kindly. "It's no one's fault."

"We should get you treated." Cute Erza said walking up to you. "It looks like you've been through a lot out there..."

You nodded, and let Mira treat you and you changed into your spare dry clothes and you dried your hair.

~~~ time skip to after a few minutes ~~~

You were fine now, just still shaken up, but over all, just fine.

You told the others to continue their story telling without you. You didn't wanna wreck their favorite time of the week just for you. You told them that it's fine and that you'll just be by the bar counter drinking some juice.

This time, Makarov stayed with you, keeping you company and having a nice glass of lemonade with you.

You felt someone's arms going around you. You looked up to see Laxus. His clothes were dried and so was his hair.

"You ok ?" He said worried and looking at you deeply in the eyes. You nodded and smiled. "I'm great." You held up your glass of lemonade up to him. "Lemonade?"

Laxus eyed the fresh drink and shrugged. He bent over to your straw and started drinking from it. "Hey that's my drink!" You laughed. Laxus stopped and turned to smirk at you, glad to see you not so scared anymore. "Glad to see your better babe..." He said as he nuzzled in your neck. He paused to see what everyone else was doing. He frowned at his sightings. "They're still at it?" He questioned.

"I told them it's fine. As long as I don't get any part in it." Laxus nodded. Lightening roared once more. You shook slightly as you heard the scary noise. "Still 'fraid of the lightening?" Laxus asked. You nodded slowly and smiled. "Just a little." Laxus nodded and took off his earphones and placed them on your ears. "Better?"

You looked confused. "I can't hear you." You said tapping his earphones. Laxus just smiled. "It's fine." He said as he kissed you on the cheek and left to join the others with the story telling.

You smiled as you held the kissed cheek.

Thank you for making me brave Laxus......

~~~~

Any requests? I will do anyone just as long as they're from the list of people on the first A/N that I sent..... Just say the name of the boy u want and I'll do it :)