A/N word of advice....

Hey guys.... I know this isn't a quick story or anything... But I just feel like telling you guys something...
If no one wants to hear a boring authors note, then feel free to ignore this until the next chapter with the actual story comes out (exams are coming so when they finish I'll probably continue)

But I'm writing this author's note to make one thing clear....

Nothing sucks more in life when your best friend out of no where ISN'T your best friend anymore, ever have that moment in your life.

Like I just don't freaking get it, like I mean really if your gonna be my best friend one moment why bother being one at all if your just gonna treat me like dirt the next right? Like seriously dude.

And then when that best friend of yours isn't with you at all, they go around like some headless chicken yapping stupid sh*t about you everywhere they go. And then the other people who they tell sorta kinda beleive them and then it's just all messed up.

Don't you hate it when that happens?

And what sucks even more is that this had happened to me TWICE. Not one, but TWO. Like I had to experience this with two best friends, when my first ever best friend left me, and then I had to get another best friend who also for god knows why left me too. Like freakin WHY BRO.

Is it jealousy? You got bored of me? You thought I said or did something to you behind your back? Like dude seriously, if you have a problem, say it to my face and not to everyone else you freaking see and then for some weird reason it eventually reaches Donal Trump's ears. (Who I seriously hate btw) XP

Like if you tell someone, there gonna tell someone else,

And they will tell someone else,

Then they tell another dude,

Who tells another guy,

Who tells a lost baby on the streets,

Who then proceeds to tell a dead man in the grave.

......

Like dude......

NOT cool

And then they eventually start making things up all by themselves, 90% of the time which I can guarantee you aren't even true.

So dear readers, I'm writing this to tell you one thing...

Don't get so attached to people, because you never know when they can use that friendship, that so called 'bond' between you two as an advantage in something. Because I'm telling you guys.... IT HURTS.... It's not something nice for someone to experience. Because I know....

You feel so lost and confused at the same time, you don't know what you've done wrong, your parents try to help you but then you proceed to shut them sometimes... Which doesn't only hurt you in the process, but THEM as well.

And if you are that so called best friend who has left another one in the dark....

Then I hope your happy....

Happy that u made someone in life miserable and lonely and freaking DEPRESSED.... Because I'm pretty sure that you just popped their favorite balloon.

And if your a person who's best friend had left you.......

Then high five bro because you and I totally get each other ✋🏻

Don't let those idiots hold you down, I want you guys to know that you're better of a character then they'll ever be, because this is YOUR story that you are writing, not theres, but YOURS. You get to be the prince/princess in this story, and someday in your story, a true friend is going to come along then way one day, and they may not be the 'best', but you'll be able to know if they're 'worth it'. And who cares about the mean old jerk face (the expired best friend)

Cause they can be the ugly old troll for all I care :3

So don't give up guys.....

Even though I've experienced so many friends come and go, I was feeling lost. I felt as there will never be some one who I can call a friend... But all that changed when I moved countries.

Now I have an amazing group of 6-7 friends from school, we always go to each other's houses and birthday parties and just go for a nice walk together in general. I'm so SO happy right now that they include me in their squad. For some reason we call ourselves SNAFU, which in this case if you don't knows what it means it stands for 'situation normal, all fu***d up' XD

We're so weird, (especially the girl who came up with that name lol)

I'm happy that they include me, and what makes me even happy is that they all trust me more than anything and anyone. Always telling me their secrets and stuff....

One of them even told me that they trust me no matter what and think I'm the most best out of the group :)

So anyways.... Stay happy guys, do t let some mistake of a person in this world bring you down to their level, because I'm sure u guys are the on top ;)

Stay happy guys and have an AMAZING day
~TheillegalContractor