A/N ~ Requests are open!

Lol like finally! *:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:* (Д)

So I'm opening the requests again, but please read the following below until u make any requests ok? Thanks!

Rules:
1) I DONT DO OC'S PEOPLE. Because this book is for EVERYONE, not only for just one person ok? Personally I'm not a fan of OC's and I'm not so into writing them, please understand this.... But otherwise when u ask me can you do a (chose boy) X reader then that's fine.

2) i don't do lemons (I'm sorry if that disappointed some of you). Mainly because I don't really feel comfortable doing them and all that, but I'm sure that will change when the time comes ok? Hopefully u all understand that as well.... Other then that it's fine

3) when you ask for any requests plz make them detailed. For example don't just tell me and be like "Make a Natsu X Reader." I mean ok I got that but what else do you want? As in make sure to tell me what situation you want the X reader to be in, and even better a setting maybe? I don't mind what you guys want as long as you make the, detailed ok? :)

4) please know that I won't immediately post your requests once you give them out ok? Ideas might take a few days to form but please know that I will try my best to make them quick. My life is pretty busy as well, but I will definitely try for you lovely people :) ❤️

5) please be kind when you ask for a specific request and please don't straight forwardly and plainly ask for one. A simple please or even thanks is enough. Hopefully this won't be an issue for anyone.
You know I don't think I should even be saying this, because so far all of you are just wonderful and amazing :) but still plz just keep this in mind.

6) I'm not doing the Grand magic games because I haven't reached season 2 yet...

7) I don't do X Male readers only Females....

And I will only be doing the following boys, if you don't see a certain boy that you wanted it's mainly because I haven't reached the episodes/chapters that they are on and I pretty much don't know anything about them, so please just bare with me. Their names are even mentioned in the first page of this book.... I'm still (as Lucy would say) new to the fairy tail guild and Sabertooth and the whole anime in general....

I will only be doing:
Natsu
Gray
Laxus
Mystogen
Lyon
Gajeel
Loke/Leo
Freed
Sting
Rogue
Rufus
Jellal

That's all I think...
All requests, if you ever want any, should be either posted either on this page or at the end of every requested chapter or a chapter of my own in the comments box...

Thanks!

TheillegalContractor