Chapter XI. The Letter and Trapped Forever.

“They attract demons?” I was surprised but for some reason I knew. It was really weird for me to know three demons, right?

“Be happy, Katherine,” said Andrew, “I saved you from all the angels and death gods that wanted to kill you. After I killed an angel and two death gods, they started to leave you alone. Please be happy with me. Otherwise you would’ve been dead by now.”

“I didn’t need you to save me. My life is as miserable as I thought it would be. You shouldn’t have saved me. You just should’ve let me die.”I said.

Sebastian’s and Ciel’s eyes opened up from amazement and they looked at me. From all the answers they expected, this wasn’t the one.

“Excuse me?”said Andrew surprised.

“The only reason that I am still alive, is the hatred and revenge that is filling up my hollow inside. The reason I am able to live is because I have to demon butlers who will do as I say and just eat my soul after that, like it’s nothing. They didn’t fall in love with me. They aren’t as sick as you.”

“Oh yeah, really? So Sebastian, tell her what you are then, tell her what you are!”

Sebastian smirked.

“I am simply just one hell of a butler.” he grinned.

“Unbelievable...”Andrew said.

I grinned.

“Are you an idiot?”

“No I am not!”

I sighed annoyed.

I removed my eye patch and turned myself to Sebastian and Ciel.

“Enough with this. Sebastian, Ciel this is an order; kill this demon.”

“Yes, my mistress.” said Sebastian.

“Yes, my lady.” said Ciel.

“No, please... stop!”

But it was already too late. Sebastian and Ciel followed my orders. Ciel grabbed Andrews head and pulled it off like it was nothing. The last sound of Andrew was the terrifying scream as Ciel pulled of his head. The headless body fell on the ground while the blood was flowing around on the carpet. Making a huge stain that wouldn’t probably just go away.

“Make sure you clean up this mess.”I said as I left the room. Ignoring the sound of my shoes on the with blood filled carpet.

“Understood.”

“I don’t want to see such a mistake again. Otherwise it’s going to hurt both of you.”I said.

“I humbly apologize, my lady.” said Ciel and I left the room. Hearing the sound of the door that closed itself.

“We don’t know anything now. Only that this person was mighty. Why aren’t there coming any clues?”I mumbled in myself while walking towards the dining room with Sebastian walking beside me.

“Maybe we should start looking around for that person, young lady.” he suggested.

“Maybe you are right...”I sighed not knowing where to start.

I knew that Sebastian was able to find the culprit in a week but that wouldn’t hold any meaning if it wasn’t me who had found out about it. I should be the one to discover it, not Sebastian telling me who it was. I wanted to know, who and why he did it and after that I would kill him for humiliating me by killing my parents.

“What’s for dinner?”I asked him.

“Hungarian Chicken Paprikash with rice and eggs and as desert we have homemade pudding.” he said with a smile. It was one of the things that Sebastian loved to do. Cooking.