Chapter XXI. The Trip and The Weird Feeling.

“Young lady, it’s time to wake up!”

It had been a while for me to feel ‘normal’ again. It was like everything was already forgotten and I should just move on. It had been a week since the ‘strange’ things happened and all there was left, was forgetting it.

“Oh my, you are already awake.” said Sebastian who came walking in while he came walking in with an eye-closing smile on his face. He opened the curtains in front of the window and walked to the closet as I sat up on my bed.

“Today we don’t have any appointments, so you can wear the clothing that you usually wear.”

“Finally.”

He grinned and helped me getting out of my night wear. After that he helped me getting into my daily clothing.

He opened the door and together we walked towards the dining room.

“What’s for breakfast this morning?”

“Pancakes with a cup of coffee.”

“Coffee?”

“I thought the young lady would like that for a change.”

“You are right about that.”

We walked into the dining room where Ciel was waiting next to my chair as he did every single day. He pulled back the chair when I walked towards him and pushed it back when I sat down on the chair.

In front of me there was a plate filled with pancakes that were way too much to handle for me, I would never finish all that just because I never ate so much as Sebastian and Ciel expected me too. I wasn’t eating unhealthy, I just ate less than the normal human.

“We don’t have any appointments for today?”

“No, we don’t, young lady.”

“How about the murders?”

“They stopped completely after the reaper was sent back to his place.” said Ciel.

“Reaper?”

“The same as the death god.” explained Sebastian to me.

“Ah so.”

I ate in silence as usual and both of them silently waited for me to finish until they would clean up the mess and prepare some tea. Something which would be way to soon because I was right now just drinking my coffee.

“Is there anything you want to do today, young lady?”

I thought about it for a while but there didn’t appear anything in my mind.

“I think I am just going to work in my study room again.”

“Isn’t that becoming quite boring, young lady?”

“Not really. It’s comforting me when my head is a mess or when my body hurts.”

“Is your head a mess, does your body hurt?”asked Sebastian concerned.

“Not really, it was just to explain it to you.”

“Oh, really..?”

I sighed deeply and drank up the last bit of my coffee and I stood up immediately after that, leaving the dining room being followed by Sebastian while Ciel would clean up his stuff.

“Young lady, is it okay for me to suggest something?”

I stopped walking.

“What is it about?”

“Today’s spending time.”

I frowned.

“What about it?”