Chapter XIX. And Old Face and Peculiar Heartbeats

“Well, I hope you had a good laughter!” said Sebastian as he punched William right into his stomach.

He collapsed on the ground and had a hard time recovering from the punch.

“You are indeed stronger than the death god I met but you have a fouler mouth.”

He coughed up blood and he got another punch from Sebastian.

“Filthy demon!”shouted the death god as there was blood dripping out of his mouth and he tried to wrap himself up for another attack.

But Sebastian was faster and kicked him from behind, right in his back and he tumbled down and landed on the ground. He didn’t get up after that.

“Is it my turn to laugh now?” smirked Sebastian as he stepped on William’s abdomen. William’s face contracted in a hurtful expression as Sebastian put more strength into his leg and foot.

“It was nice to meet you, but I guess I’ll have to say goodbye now.”

William glared at Sebastian and Sebastian gave him his eye-closing smile back. I understood why, I would’ve done the exact same thing.

But right before Sebastian could give William the final punch, there was a long distant spear that stopped him.

“I’ll take care of this Death God, demon. Please don’t worry about it anymore.”

A man with glasses, wearing a black suit appeared from behind me walking with his back straight and his hair laying perfectly on his head. Also he was wearing gloves and he had the appearance of someone boring.

“I was already wondering when you would come, William T. Spears.” grinned William Manuel.

“Shut your mouth.” said the man in the black suit.

“Well, if it isn’t you.” said Sebastian who stopped kicking William with his foot.

“I told you, demon. If there is something wrong with a soul, we, the death gods, will take care of it.”

“And I know that you will. I just made sure it happened in time.” smiled Sebastian.

“Hideous creature.”

“I know, that death god really is hideous.” said Ciel who was now standing next to Sebastian. I wondered what he had been doing this whole time.

“That’s rare, I feel like I have seen your face before.”

“It’s Ciel Phantomhive, Will.” said William manuel.

“Is it really? I heard about it. The never ending contract, isn’t it? So I guess you won’t be taking any souls from us anymore?”

“I never took anything that was from you. I simply followed the wished of the master I had on that moment.” said Sebastian.

“You won’t get your master’s soul this time, though.”

He didn’t say anything and just stared.

“Will, get me out of here. I’ve seen enough.” said William Manuel who stood up again and walked towards the man in the suit.

But to my surprise, William got punched by the man in the suit.

“What was that for!?” he shouted.

“That was for ruining your job. If something doesn’t work out, or is taken away by a demon,’ he looked at Sebastian as he said that ‘then you have to go back to the office first.”

“The Grim Reaper Dispatch Society?” asked Sebastian.

“Yes.” said William T. Spears shortly.