Chapter 85: Will You Marry Me?

(With Auslly at the beach)

Auslly: *Walking near the water, hand in hand*

Austin: *Kisses her cheek*

Ally: *Smiles at him*

Austin: *Smiles back* 

Auslly: *Stops walking*

Ally: *Splashes him with water, smiles*

Austin: Hey *Smiles*

Ally: *Giggles**Runs away*

Austin: *Chases after her* I'm gonna get you *Laughing*

Ally: *Running**Laughs* No your not 

Austin: *Catches up to her, picks her up* Got you *Spins her*

Ally: *Giggling*

Austin: *Smiling**Stops spinning her, kisses her*

Ally: *Kisses back while smiling*

Austin: *Pulls away, puts her down*

Ally: *Smiling at him*

Austin: *Smiles back*I love you so much

Ally: *Smiles* I know you do and so do I

Austin: *Smiles* My Ally

Ally: *Smiles* My Austin

Austin: *Holds her hand, faces her* I love you so much and I always will because I know you are my soulmate my best friends and the love of my life. I could never love anyone in this world the way I love you. I can still remember the day I fell in love with you, I was really confused and nervous, but I knew I loved and I know I still do and I also know I will love you until I die and if there's life after that, then I'll love you then. Also I can't go a day without thinking about you or seeing you, you're my everything and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I would go crazy if I couldn't see you, we we're meant to be. I know we've had good and bad times, we both helped each other get through those bad times and always loved each other no matter what. I love you more than life itself. You are all my stars and I am you're moon. I know that as long as we're together anything is possible. I see you in my future, I see us. I want to have a future with you and I promise I will always love you no matter what happens in life, I want to have a family with you and I'll love each and everyone of our kids and every time I look at their little faces, I'll always think of you and be so grateful and I want to grow old with, be siting in rocking chairs with you, holding hands, and no matter where we go in life or how old we get, I know I will always still love and still have the same love for you as long as I live. I love you to pieces Ally *Gets down on one knee, still holding her hand, takes out a little box, opens it*

Ally: *Teary eyes, shocked*

Austin: *Looks at her* I want you to be mine for the rest of my life and I will never stop loving you, Ally Marie Dawson will you make me the happiest person alive and be my wife, will you marry me?

Ally: *Cries* Are you sure?

Austin: *Nods* I've never been more sure about anything in my whole life

Ally: *Crying, nods* Yes, of course I'll marry you

Austin: *Smiles**Stands up, puts the ring on her finger, kisses her*

Ally: *Smiles while kisses back*

Austin: *Spins her while still kissing*

Ally: *Pulls away, smiles at him*

Austin: *Puts he down**Holds her hand* 

Ally: I love you so much

Austin: I love you more than life

Ally: *Smiles**Hugs him*

Austin: *Smiles**Hugs back*