Chapter 89: Wedding Vows

-Months laters-

(At the Beach)

~Auslly's Wedding Day~

Everyone: *Seated, waiting for everything to get started*

Austin: *Standing in his spot, waiting for Ally**Smiling big*

~Music starts~

Flower girl: *Walks down the aisle, dropping flowers*

Ally: *Walks down the aisle with Mark**Stands across from Austin**Smiling*

Mark: Take good care of her son

Austin: *Smiles* I will dad

Mark: *Sits with Stormie*

Minister: We are gathered here today *Says the speech* Now Austin and Ally would like to share their Vows

Austin: *Smiles* Ally, when we met, we didn't like each other, if fact we hated each other, we were enemies, but we became partners anyways and having to write the love song with was the best thing that ever happened. We became friends and soon we fell in love. I just think to myself every day how lucky I am to have fallen in love with such an amazing person and so grateful you love me back in return. You are the best thing to ever happen to me. After my sister died, I couldn't be happy anymore, then we fell in love and I forgot about all that pain and I just focused on how much I love you and I really do love you Ally. I don't know how I would of survived any of this with out you. Our relationship has been through so much, good and bad, but we made it. I still can't believe we're getting married. I promise to always be here for you, no matter what the situation is. I'll love you forever and I promise to always protect you and keep you safe and love you with all my heart. You are the strongest person I know and I'm so proud of you. I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. I can't wait to start a family with you and watch them grow up. I will love you forever, you will always be important to me and the love of my life.

Ally: *Tears coming down her face* Austin

Everyone: *Smiles* Awe

Ally: I love you with all my heart. I know I can tell you anything and you would never judge me. There we times I though no one  would still want to be with me and I did't understand why you were still here for me. That's how I know you love me, you we're and still are always there for me and I can't thank you enough. It's true we've been through a lot of bad times, but we've been through a lot more good times to make up for it. You are my one and only love and I'll cherish you forever. I can't wait to have kids with you and grow old with you. Whenever I'm with you I know I'm home, doesn't matter where we are, being in your arms, I'm safe and I know nothing could ever hurt me as long as I'm with you. Words can't describe how much I love you, I would honest do anything for you. If I ever lost you I wouldn't be able to live. I need you in order to survive. You are like air, I need you to breathe. I want you to always know that I will be here for you the way you'll always be here for me. You're my love, my life, my best friend, my soulmate, and my dream come true. Every girl always dreams of marrying the perfect guy, price charming. You are the perfect guy, you're my prince charming. I love you Austin.

Everyone: *Smiles* Awe

Austin: *Smile big**Mouths, "I love you"*

Ally: *Tears coming down her face**Mouths, "I love you too"*

Minster: Do you Austin Moon, take Ally Dawson to be you're wife, to love and honor her, through sickness and in heath, through bad and good, as long as you both shall live

Austin: *Smiles* I do

Minster: And do you Ally Dawson take Austin Moon to be your husband, to love and honor, through sickness and in heath, through bad and good, as long as you both shall live

Ally: *Smiles* I do

Minister: With the power invested in me, I pronounce you Husband and wife, you may kiss the bride

Auslly: *Smiles big*

Austin: *Kisses her*

Ally: *Kisses back*

Everyone: *Smiles at them* Awwwwe

Austin: *Pulls away**Holds her hand*