chapter 4

I reached the guild and walked inside. I saw Natsu, and Gray sitting next to each other arguing again about something. I walked up behind them and tapped Natsu's shoulder. Natsu turned around and saw me and grinned.

" Hey there Aurora-chan we've been wondering were you've been!" Natsu said smiling.

" Natsu I wanted to say sorry, I shouldn't have reacted the way I did to you about you wanting to fight me, Can you forgive me?" I said, looking down at the floor expecting the worse.

"Of course Aurora-chan it's my fault to I shouldn't have pressured you to fight me!" He told me as he scratched the back of his neck. Gray just sat there watxhing are exchange smiling to himself.

"But when you are ready your going to fight me ok! Since were friends and all now!" Natsu exclaimed. I smiled at him and gave him a big hug wrapping my arms around his waste.

Natsu stood Still shocked before he could react to my hug I pulled away and sat next to Gray. I smiled at gray and he smiled back sort of it more of a cocky smirk actually.

"Hi Gray." I said.

" Hey Aurora-chan." He said back. A long conversation between me and him began. Before I knew it we became great friends.

"Alright it's time for me to go, see you Gray!" I said as I smiled and gave him a hug quickly and left to go to my apartment.

Time Skip

I reached my apartment and when in to take a bath I stayed in there for over thirty minuets at least. When I got out I dried my hair and brushed it all the way out. I walked out of the bathroom to see Natsu, Erza, Gray, Lucy, Wendy, Happy and Carla all in my room.

"Excuse me guys but I think you have the wrong apartment." I told them. They just ignored me and started going through all my stuff except Wendy, Lucy and Carla. The three walked up to me.

" Sorry about this Aurora-Chan they do this all the time to me too." Lucy told me. Wendy grabbed my hand and smiled while Carla scoffed at the sight of us. The gand stayed the night at my house all sleeping in my room with Wendy, Carla, Happy and I sharing the bed while the rest were on the floor.