Chapter 5

The next day we headed to the guild. Mira Jane was at the bar she smiled and waved me over.

"Hi Rory-chan!" she said to me.

I smiled back and said "Hi M.J". We began to talk about random things till all of a sudden.

"So Rory-chan do you Like anyone" she asked. Mira-Jane had a weird glint in her eyes.

"Of course M.J. I like you, Lucy, Happy, Wendy, Carla, Erza, Natsu and gray." I said not understanding her question.

"Not like that silly like you have special feelings for them!" She told me laughing lightly. I began to think about a certain white haired man.

"Oh, Not really" I said with a small blush on my face and I began to dwindle my fingers together. Mira-Jane moved closer to me from across the bar.

"Really are you sure?" she asked.

"Yes!" I said shakily still blushing.

"Ok Rory-chan whatever you say." She backed away from me and I let out a sigh. I turned around to see everyone in the guild had been listening to our conversation. I was so embarrassed I turned beet red and ran out of the guild.

(Time skip)

I was walking through the woods talking to the trees.

"Hello, how are you?" I asked a great oak tree.

"I'm fine miss, how are you?" It asked.

"I don't know anymore, I think I have feelings for this one guy but he's so far away" I told the tree.

"Well why don't you try sleeping on it, which always helps" The tree said and continued on "sleep here it's nice and comfy" It told me.

"Ok" I said. I lay down and drifted off it to sleep.

(MYSTERY POINT OF VIEW)

"So that's the Angel Wielder that legends and stories have talked about" He said out loud. He walked over to were Aurora was sleeping and looked at her.

"To bad were going to use her then kill her she is a pretty thing" The man sighed, "Oh well....." He picked up Aurora and smirked. "Now I can bring Nightmares to everyone at Midnight the next blue moon" He said with an evil laugh and walked away with Aurora.

( TREE'S POINT OF VIEW)

"Miss Aurora Wake up!!!! Please!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

The tree's pleas were not herd from the sleeping Angel.

..........................................................................................................................................................................

Authors note

OK guys can you guess who are special guess is!?!?! I'll give you a hint he says his name sort of!!!! ;)

Tell me what you think