Chapter 15

(Aurora's point of view)

I was in the crowd with Fairy tail A watching a match between two girls. One was extremely tall ( 6"5 ^-^) with pink hair in a waterfall pony tail falling down to her butt. She had dark purple eyes and a smile stuck on her face. Also she had no boobs what so ever.

    The other girl was extremely short at 4"9 with Black hair and red blood eyes I could tell that she wasn't a child by the size of her breast.

"Announcing Meme Romo of Red Hearts V.S Akane Dominic of Demon Raid" Announced the announcer who was a small man with a pumpkin for a head. ( How odd....)

"Hello my names Meme I hope we can be friends after this!!!" The pink Haired girl said to who I now guess is Akane.Meme walked over to Akane and held out her hand

Akane sneered. "As if I would ever be friends with a weak giant like you!" She said ignoring Meme's hand. Meme had a look of hurt on her face but ignored the girls rudeness and took her position across the arena from Akane.

" Man what a rude girl,all she wanted to be was friends" Lucy complained looking out onto the field.

" I bet this fight will be awesome!!!" shouted Natsu.

"1,2,3......Go" The announcer shouted.

Meme and Akane charged at each other.

"Earth Magic: Sand Destroyer" Meme Shouted and a huge sand like giant formed. The giant was huge completed with a sword and charged at Akane. Akane was unfazed by this and stood still.

"Water Magic: Whirlpool" Akane said calmly and a huge whirpool formed washing away the sand giant only to see that Meme had disappeared.

Meme popped up from behind Akane and kicked her in the back causing Akne to fly through the air. Meme jumped up with Akane then slammed her back into the ground creating a huge creator in the ground. Meme jumped from inside the creator and quickly said "Earth magic: Ground Burial" closing the creator to close along with Akane in it.

" It looks like we have a wi....." the auncer was about to say before the ground started to shake.

"Wooooaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!" Wendy screamed as she was about to fall off the balcony but luckily I caught her just in time.

The ground sprouted water causing the crowd to be sprayed. Aknae stood there looking at Meme very pissed.

" You fool I was going to go easy on you but now...." All of a sudden multiple Akane's
appeared surrounding Meme each one either punching her or kicking her. Meme was caught off gaurd by this and wasn't prepared.Meme was on the ground bleeding and barely moving when all of a sudden the Twelve Akane's stopped.

"You should give up Meme" one of the Akane's told her.

"Never!!!" Meme shouted and punched that clone in the face jumping up from the ground.

"Earth Magic:Earth Quake!!!" Meme shouted successfully destroying all of the clones and knocking out Akane. Akane was lying down face first on the ground not moving. Meme fell to her knees when all of a sudden the Akane on the ground disappeared and reappeared behind Meme with a water sword. Akane stabed Meme through her back to her chest. Meme was unable to move or say anything but blood leaked out of her mouth before she lost conciseness. Akane simply pulled her sword out of her back and let Meme fall to the ground.

The crowd was silent untill...

"The winner is Akane Dominic of Demon Raid" the Announcer shouted.

Meme's guild rushed to the arena grabbed Meme and took her to get healed. Akane simply smiled and headed to where her guild was. I watched her join her guild and saw her guild mates. Two were female both in there twenty's one with big boobs brown hair and blue eyes with a sinister smile the other was Blonde with average boobs and green eyes.

There were three other people two were male and One I could not tell if they were male or female due to a black cloak they had on covering their face and body. One of the males was a redhead with three piercings in his ears and dark blue eyes. The other male was Blonde and looked similar to the blonde girl but had Grey eyes instead of green.

" What that Akane girl did was horrible" Erza said.

"Look at her guild their actually smiling at what Akane did!" Lucy said and she was right Akane's guild was smiling and patting her on the back.

"They'll pay!!!" Natsu shouted.

I felt horrible about what happened to Meme. All of a sudden my eyes were covered

" Ice Make:Rose" I heard a voice say. Whatever was blocking my view suddenly disappeared to show me Lyon standing in front of me holding a ice rose.

"It's so pretty, Lyon." I took the rose from him and smiled. Lyon just blushed and mumbled something.

"What did you say?" I asked.

" I said your pretty too!" at that Lyon took off leaving me standing there confused holding a rose.

(Unknown point of view)

A mysterious person was watching Aurora unknown to her or so.

So I have finally found you my dear Aurora....

Yes it's been so long my dear......

7 years to be exact.....

You will be mine forever and none can stop me!

..........................................................................................................................................................................

Author's note

OK I know there was no battle with Aurora in it but it's coming.Also new characters are coming.

I also would like to thank all those people who have supported me if you had read my last authors note you will understand what i mean.

Comment your thoughts or Idea's

Love you guys forever,

Bunny-chan

P.S I don;t own the video or Fairytail.