Chapter 24

(Third person point of view)

Aurora was sleeping in bed with only a pair of pink lacey painties hugging a stuffed bear lyon had gave her to cheer up after the previous events. She was sleeping peacefully when a crowd of five noisy people burst into her room. The two men that were with the three females immedtely got a nose bleed and began blushing hard looking at Aurora.

"Get out of here!" Lucy shouted as she Lucy kicked Natsu and Gray out of the room.

"Wow I didn't know Rory slept naked and her underwear so intresting!" Erza wispered in amazment.

"Not you too Erza!" Lucy shouted.

"Um... Rory-chan please wake you... we have something to tell you..." Wendy said shaking Aurora's shoulder. Lucy grabbed a dress from Auroras floor.

Aurora slowly opened her eyes, sat up and stretched. Lucy handed her the dress and Aurora slowly put it on.

"Hello guy's why are you here?" Aurora asked smiling. Before any of the girls anwsered Natsu interupted.

"Oi Aurora put your swim suit on we are going to the beach!" Natsu said smiling.

"Ok, let me get ready." Everyone left the room while she got ready. She finished in ten minuets.

"Let's go!" She shouted happily.

................................................................................................................................................................

( 1 Hour later)

Team Natsu arrived to the beach to see the rest of the guild there plus to other's Lamia Scale and Saber Tooth. The girls took off there covers to revel there swim suits.

 The girls took off there covers to revel there swim suits

(This is Auroras outfit)

Lyon, Rouge and Sting all had nose bleeds when they saw Aurora. Frosch ran up to Aurora shouting her name.

(Aurora's point of view)

"Ro-Chan!, Ro-chan!, Ro-chan!" I heard Fro-chan shouting. I turned to see Fro-chan running towards me. He jumped in the air landing in my arms. He burrowed his head in my chest as I hugged him. I heard a bunch of choking noises. I turned to see Lyon, Rouge and Sting blushing with sweat drops on their for heads while looking at me and Fro-chan.

" Hi Rouge,Sting....hi Lyon!" I said to them as I walked towards them. They continued to stare at Fro-chan in my arms face in my chest.

"Hey" Rouge said.

"Hi" Sting said.

"Hello Rory" Lyon told me.

" Whats wrong?" I asked my head tilting to the side. Lyon, Rouge and Sting began to blush harder.

"Rory-Chan Come swim with me!" Wendy shouted as she ran to me latching on to my arm and giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Of course I will" I told her as I put down Fro-chan who ran back to Rouge. Wendy Grabbed my hand and we both ran to the water.