Chapter 10

Play song it goes with the chapter I think.

(Natsu's point of view)

Lucy...Gray,Happy... I thought as I charged at Racer who was on the ground from my previous attack.

Fire Dragons:Iron Fist!!! I shouted. The punch hit Racer and sent him flying. I charged at Racer again who this time had flown into a rock wall. I reached him and all of a sudden he disappeared from my sight.Before I could react he appeared behind me and through me in the air. He then kicked me in the stomach to the ground causing a crater to form and dust to go everywhere.

He came up to me and stood on my chest. "I guess you were to slow to save your friends." He told me before he reached down and punched my face. Causing me to see a white light then nothing.
................................................................
Mira Jane stood facing Cobra in her Satan's soul form she was pissed. She charged at cobra " Soul Extinctor" She said as a large purple and black globe formed in her hand. She threw it at Cobra and he was it by it creating a huge crater where he stood covered in smoke.

When the smoked cleared cobra was standing there like nothing had hit him.

Mira Jane gasped. How is he still standing he should be on the ground or hurt... She thought.

"HAHAHA did you really think that would defeat me!!!!" Cobra said. "Man you are slow if Erza couldn't defeat me what makes you think you can!!!"

Mira Jane broke out of her thoughts when she saw one of cobra snakes come at her she flew into the air dodging it's attack. Mira Jane was beyond Pissed. "Evil Explosion" She yelled and it hit Cobra. This time Cobra was on the ground kneeling and breathing hard.

"Well what do you know that one hurt a bit" Cobra said. He got up from the ground ans Shouted "Sound Palm!!!" hitting Mira Jane and sending her flying back when it hit. As Mira Jane was flying back cobra sent his new snakes after her.

Mira Jane caught her self and screamed "SATANIC BLAST!!!" sending a huge sphere of darkness destroying all the snakes that were after her.

Cobra not reading this in Mira Jane's mind was beyond pissed now but before he could do anything Mira-Jane had charged at him and punched him in the face sending him flying through the air.

Cobra got up from the ground from were he had landed at charged at Mira Jane dodging all her punches from reading her mind. What he didn't see coming was her kick in the stomach making him gasp for a breath of air. then to have Mira Jane using her Evil spark Electrocuting him to unconscious.

Mira Jane seeing that she had defeated Cobra had changed back to her normal form and tied him up so when he awakes he can answer her questions on how the Hell to turn back her brother and Erza.

If he refuses... Mira jane thought while laughing evily and cracking her knuckles as she stared at Cobra.

..................................................................................................................................................................

Authors note

OK everybody how was that? Again i'm very sorry about not updating for along time.

Love always

Bunny-chan

P.S please comment your thoughts.

P.S.S I do not own the song!!!!