Chapter 12

( Play music if you want)

Lyon reacted with out thinking. " Ice make:Snow Tiger" He shouted and began attacking midnight. Sherry attacked too with her "Doll attack:Rock doll". Wendy and Carla ran to Aurora only to not know what to do to help her. Jura was holding off all of the other attackers in the cave.

Sherry and lyon's attacks rendered useless against midnight due to his reflector magic. "Ice make: Ice sword" Lyon shouted and slashed at midnight only to reflected off and thrown through the air. Sherry tried her using her rock doll to punch midnight only for it to be shattered.

"HAHAHAHAHA did you guys really think you could defeat me with your weak magic!!!" Migdight said. Lyon got up and charged at Midnight. "Dark Rondo" Midnight said.

Lyon and Sherry were left motionless on the floor. "Sky dragon: Roar"Wendy shouted and the chains holding Aurora were broken freeing her from captivity...

(Meanwhile a couple hours earlier with Mira jane )

Cobra began to gain conciseness." So your awake now that's good" Mira Jane said.

"Can you tell me how to unfreeze my friends" She asked him.

"NO" Cobra said.

"Well i didn't want to have to do this but, you left me with no choice" Mira Jane began to transform.

"Wait......I"ll tell you." Cobra said urgently. Mira Jane stopped transforming and smiled.

"Why thanks that's very sweet of you" She said smiling.

"What you need to transform them back is the Heaven Wielder only her power can do that, all she has to say is a single spell and that's it." He explained.

"Whats the spell?" Mira Jane asked.

"Hell if I know, But I heard that a tablet somewhere in these woods that contains the spell,Hidden in a small hut" Cobra told Mira Jane who was frowning.

" You better not be lying or else I will come back and kill you" She told him and took off into the forest to look for the tablet.

(Time Skip 1 hour before)

Mira has been looking for the hut containing the tablet when she ran into Juvia, Ren, Eve, Hibiki and Ichiya.

"Mira Jane" Juvia cried as she ran to hug her.

"MY beloved Gray-sama has been turned to stone along with the rest of team Natsu!!!!" Juvia cried.

"It's ok I know how to turn them back we need to find a hut with a stone tablet with a spell ." Mira Jane explained the rest and they all took off together.

After ten minuets of searching they found the hut with the tablet.

"Ok now we must find Aurora and save her so she can save the others" Mira Jane said.

"It seems that Aurora is located in a small cave north of here,According to Jura" Hibiki said.

"Ok me let's head there and save the ravishing lady's" Ichiya said.

"Let's go!" The three men cried. Mira Jane and Juvia followed along.

(Back to The original time line)

"Sky dragon: Roar"Wendy shouted and the chains holding Aurora were broken freeing her from captivity. The light being pulled out Aurora stopped and so did her screams. Wendy began to heal her and Midnight began to head straight to them.

"YOU BRAT!!!" Midnight yelled And was about to attack her with Dark rondo when Jura interfered with Iron rock wall blocking Wendy from Midnight's sight.

"Wendy heal Aurora I'll handle Midnight" Jura called out.

"OK" Wendy replied.

(Aurora's Point of view)

I slowly opened my eyes to see Wendy and Carla hovering over me while Wendy was healing me. "Oh Rory-chan your ok, I was so worried about you!!!" Wendy shouted crying while she hugged me.

"It's ok Wendy, I am so happy to see you, I thought I was a goner there for sure" I said hugging her back. Just as I said that i heard a grunt and the rock wall protecting us collapse to reveal Midnight standing over a unconscious Jura.

"Well I see your awake Aurora,all thanks that pesky brat" Midnight said as he began to walk toward us. "DARK RONDO" He all of a sudden shouted. I put my arms around Wendy who had her arms around carla protecting them.

The blast barely affected me. Midnight was shocked like he didn't understand how I was still conscious.

"You hurt my friends and it's time to pay!!!" I shouted. " HEAVENS ULTIMATE AVANGERS! I shouted and huge flash of angels attacked Midnight leaving him motionless on the floor too.

"Rory-chan you did it" Wendy yelled laughing and hugging me again.

"Wendy can you heal the other's they need help' I asked her and she nodded rushing to their aid.

"AUUUUURRRRRAAAA" I heard a group of people shout. I look up to see Mira Jane, Juvia, Eve, Hibiki, Ren and Ichiya running towards me with tears in their eyes.

They all hugged me only for Juvia to grab my shoulders and start to shake me really hard. "TURN BACK MY GRAY-SAMA!!!! She shouted. I was confused what was she talking about.

"Juvia wait we haven't told her yet' Mira Jane said.

"Oh Juvia's sorry Rory-chan" Juvia cried water fall tears as she began to hug me. Mira Jane handed me the tablet and explained what I needed to do. When I looked at the spell i sweat dropped it was so easy.

I jumped in the air to yell...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"UNFREEZE"

All of the mages trapped in stone were no longer frozen. I returned to the ground to see Mira Jane deadpanned on the ground.

"That was the spell" She whispered then fainted. Everyone laughed Wendy again ran up to me.

" All done Rory-chan!!!" and once again she hugged me. After she was done hugging me ( Five Minuets later)I turned to Lyon and blushed.

"Thanks for saving me...." I whispered. Lyon blushed to and mumbled what I think was a your welcome. In the distance i could here tree's telling me the others were on their way and at that i smiled.

..........................................................................................................................................................................

( Authors note)

OK everybody that's over with i think in maybe eigther the next chapter or the one after that i'll start a new adventure.

Any idea's let me know!

Comment your thoughts

Love you always

Bunny-chan

P.s I do not own the song.