Chapter 20

(DO NOT PLAY THE SONG TILL YOU REACH A CERTAIN POINT PLZ It Will SAY WHEN TO PLAY)

(Aurora's point of view)

We landed in town somewhere i'm not sure where. Its pouring down rain now.

"Hey Rory-chan at least your clothes wont get soaked!!!" Meme told me smiling.

"Yeah..."

"Do you guys know where we are?" I asked.

"We're in the east side of the town ten miles from the center" Lector told me.

All of a sudden there was a huge earth quake a beam of darkness shot up from the center of town. For some reason that light looked familiar to me.

"Hey Meme, Rory that doesn't look good." Sting said. As soon as sting said that the beam got bigger.

"It's growing!" Rouge said.

" I bet Demon raid has something to do with this!" Meme replied. My head was hurting so bad i fell to the ground holding my head screaming agony.

"Aurora!" Everyone shouted.

I fell unconscious. 

(Flashback)

"Onii-chan come pway wif meeee!!!" A little girl with blond hair and blue eyes no older than five said to a boy who must be her brother. The boy looked around twelve years old and had blond hair with purple eyes. The little girl had her arms wrapped around the boys waist. She was looking up at him with puppy dog eyes.

" Cho-chan of course I play with you!!!" The boy told the girl hugging her back.

"Onii-chan why do you call me Cho-chan when i'm not a butterfly?"

"Because to me your as precious and as beautiful as one to me!"

The two siblings walked to a flower field where they sat and sang songs.

"Cho-chan sing me my favorite song."

(play song)

The little girl began singing. As she sung her brother watched her intently. The little girl danced as she sang twirling in the flower meadow. As she twirled flower pedals flew all around her. She seamed to glow as she sang. The girl finished the song and sat back next to her brother.

"There you go Onii-chan!!!" The little girl said smiling. The older brother looked at his sister and smiled.

" That was Beautiful Cho-chan."

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The two siblings looked to where the sound came from it was coming from their town. Fire was spreading everywhere.

"MOMMY AND DADDY are in trouble Onii-chan we have too save them!!!"

"Cho-chan you stay here I'll go save them!" The older brother ran too town leaving the little girl. The fire continued to spread and spread as the girl waited all of a sudden there was a beam of darkness in the air.

"ONII-CHAN, MOMMY, DADDY" The little girl cried as none of them have  returned to her. The little girl was tired of waiting she ran to the town in search of her family. When she arrived there were dead bodies everywhere neighbors and friends. The little girl was crying her eyes out smoke was filling her lungs.

She saw the beam of darkness and decided to see what was the cause of this madness. She walked to the center of town and saw her Mommy and Daddy on the ground. She knew her dad was gone. 

"Aurora(cough) Come (Cough) Here" Her mother said. There was a giant sword sticking out of her stomach.

"Mommy!!!"

"Listen (COUGH) He's not (Cough) Who (cough) you want him to be (Cough,Cough)

"Who mommy?"

"Not (Cough) Important. You need (Cough) leave."

"NO! I WON'T LEAVE YOU!"

"Oh Aurora There's so (Cough) much you don't know. You (Cough) Must leave."

A figure crept up behind Aurora clouded in black. Sword raised ready to strike.

"HEAVENS PROTECTION: COFFIN OF CRYSTAL!!!" The girls mother shouted. A white light intervened the man from hurting the child and evaporated him. Aurora was in a bubble sleeping.

" Aurora I'll always love you,(Cough) this spell will protect you until you are ready, be brave my child,I love you!" 

That was the mothers final words before she died. The bubble Aurora was in flew into the air into a forest where it was protected by animals and trees.

Five years later

Aurora wakes up.

"Where am I?"

"Miss you are in Sweet forest"

"Who said that?"

" I did" Aurora turns to see a weeping willow tree.

"Do you know who I am?"

"I only know your name, It's Aurora Angle"

"Why can't I remember anything?

" I do not know"

The tree acted as Auroras mother for seven years until Aurora left the forest with Fairy tail.

(Flash Back End)

I slowly opened my eyes and stood up. I looked around to see that we were in a building.

"Aurora thank goodness we were so worried about you, What happened?" Meme asked her.

"I was remembering"

"Remembering what?" Rouge asked coming to stand next to her.

"My past, it seams that I have seen this happen before and my mother saved me."

"Do you know what this is or who is doing this?" Meme asked.

"No, But I will find out and stop them or it!!! 

They all turned to look at each other.

"We'll help you no matter What!" They all said at the same time.

................................................................................................................................................................

(Authors Note)

The Boy at the top is Auroras brother but he has Purple eyes instead of blue

Ok I know it's been a while I've been busy with school and this mentor ship I'm doing.

So what do you think of Aurora's past?

Plz Comment I want to here what you think so far!!!

Love Bunny-chan

PS. I do not own the song Or picture!!!!!!!!!!!