Chapter 23

( Aurora's point of view)

"Pssssttt Aurora over here..." I heard Lector whisper to my right. He was hiding behind a big giant rock.

"Lector are you all right?" I asked.

"I'm fine. I found his weakness...it's you...Aurora your the one who needs to fight him to defeat him..." Lector told me.

" I can't last time we fought he nearly killed me I thought I could help but I just can't it's too hard". I replied.

" Aurora you can do this everyone is depending on you me, Frosch, Sting, Rouge, Fairytail...Lyon... and even Ran himslef. I think deep down he knows what he is doing is wrong so he needs you to show him the way of good." Lector told me.

The anguish of having to destroy someone I loved kept me from being able to respond I stood frozen crying.

All of a sudden the rock we were hiding behind vanished. 

" My beloved how nice of you to join us." Ran told me. Sting and Rouge were breathing hard and looked on the verge of passing out as they were being held by some sort of rock cage stopping them form using magic.

All of a sudden a force from behind threw me into the air and slammed me back down into the ground hard in front of Ran. Lector and Frosch were thrown into a air like cage.

"So nice of you to drop in!" Ran said while smirking down at me. I couldn't say anything the man who I once called brother. Ran reached down grab me by my hair.Hard...I'm pretty sure he pulled out a handful

"Here let me help you up love!" He said. After he yanked me up he smashed his lips to mine and wrapped his arms around me. I just stood there frozen.

"Hey! Let her go! Thats sick your her Brother! Fight us leave her out of this!" Sting yelled.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA" Ran just laughed in their face.

" Stop laughing fight us!" Rouge yelled.

" Fight you! Your going to be my sacrafice to bring my father back to life! Don't worry I will make it as painful as possible! OH and I will cook and eat your cats for my father to eat!" Ran yelled. The cage around Rouge and Sting began to suck out their magical energy and life force. They both screamed in pain.

"No..." I whisperd.

" What was that?" Ran asked me.

"I SAID NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted. A white light surrounded me in a blast pushing Ran to the ground. My wings grew out and I had gained gold armor and a sword.Ran reacted quickly and summoned his demon form he grew bat wings and black armor and a katana.

I lunged at Ran with my sword. He barely doged it. I punched him the face sending him flying through the air. I flew fast twoard him sword ready to strike. He gained his balance back from the punch and blocked my sword.

" My love why are you fighting me... I love you! We belong to each other! Stop this at once!" He yelled.

"NEVER!" I yelled back head bunting him causing him to flinch I took the advantage to cast a spell.

"HEAVENS AVENGING ANGELS!"

A white light shaped like angles shot at Ran who screamed in pain. When the light cleared Ran was unmoving on the ground. I flew at him and droped next to him and put my sword to his chest his bangs covered his eyes.

"It didn't have to be this way we could have been brother and sister again like we were, we could have been together not apart but your heart is as black as night I see that...but still I truely believe that the brother who I had grown up with is still in there...so please onii-chan stop this we can be a family again please!" I told Ran crying.

Ran bangs still covered his eyes but I could still see tears running down his face.

"Aurora...I...Love...you...but I could never change...My heart is too black..my father did this to me before he died there no hope for me..." Ran told me.

At that Ran grabbed my sword and plunged it into his chest.

"RAN...WHY!"I yelled as I pulled the sword form his chest and tried to cover the wound. Ran placed his hand on mine and smiled.

"I wanted to do...(cough) one good deed(Cough) Keep you from killing(Cough,Cough) You don't need me...(Cough) You have your friends(Cough) I'll always Love you my butterfly. Ran closed his eyes and drifted off into eternal sleep.

"OOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-CCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAANNNNNNN!"  I screamed crying.

Unknown to me as Ran was dying he released Rouge, Sting, Lector and Frosch from their holdings and had transported everyone that Star and Cosmo had made disapear next to them. They had all watched Ran's final moment's.

"Ran wake up! Please Wake Up!" I pleaded shaking his body. After shaking his body I wrapped my arms around him crying.

It felt like hours but it was only five minuets when I felt a hand gently touch my soulder. I looked up to see Wendy and Lyon looking at me grimly.

"Rory-chan I'm sorry..." Wendy said

"I Know all to well your pain Aurora... It hurts but in time you will heal everyine expirences profound pain in their lifetime but you get over it and it fades into your memory... today we lost many friends no not friends but family... we'll remember them and honor thier sacrafices but relish the good times we had with them." Lyon told me.

They gently took me away from Rans

"Wendy...Lyon..." I gasped and grabbed them in a hug.

Suddenly it wa smore than the three of us it was everyone joined in a hug. A butterfly flew by my face and I remebered something my brother told me.

"When I die I'll be a butterfly and watch over you so when you see one always smile because it might be me!"

At that moment I smiled... I knew Ran was watching over me... That he was free.

..............................................................................................................................................................

Authors note

I am Crying right now...

Tell me what you think...

There will be more chapters...

Also check out my knew book I love Hetalia and a certain country Too!

Love Bunny-chan